Your setups [ 10k Archive]

do you use an extra sub?

No heat?

Upper right corner

1 Like

Yet but not in the preferred chain.

Hmmm, looks familiar! We are on to you relic!

1 Like

heat at the end of the signal chain?

We’ll have a chat with him.

2 Likes

Can you describe the modules you’re using ? I recognize Clouds, but what’s the black ones ?

That UM-880 is a glorious, glorious device! I can’t believe they don’t make it anymore, or anything like it at all.

The one next to Clouds (left) is Beface Rampage, a Maths alternative module

They are all befaco modules with clouds on top. Far left, there is the 4 channel mixer, next to it delay, followed by chopping kinky as distortion. Then ms20 filter clone and rampage for modulation :slight_smile:
There is also an oscillator next to clouds, which goes into delay send for some drone maddness

4 Likes

How do you like the TR-08 (UI, play-ability, feel etc.), compared to the TR-09?

For me, tr08 feels much nicer than tr09. Sound wise i also prefer tr08. The level knobs on 08 are placed in a better way than tr09 i think, so it feels great to bring up drum tracks like that. I also love that you can do 32 step patterns easier on 08 than 09… Also i really dig this old skool programming :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome, I can rebuild that in in VCV rack I think, then get horrible modular lust and built that in the real world…

Ok great ! Nice combo you have here. Is one modulation source with no VCA is enough for processing other gears ?

Help. Help. I am trying to escape from a cult-forum.

3 Likes

Don’t run or I’ll start messing with the voodoo doll I have of you on my shelf with all the others… :joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Witness the repression inherent in the system!

1 Like

My beautiful, lonely world

8 Likes