Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Temporarily please-stay-away-from-mess setup:

19 Likes

This is the lastest of my setups after a bit of swapping and changing :grin:

7 Likes

I wish I could hear what I see on all these great setups. Please put a sound or video under a picture. Thanks.

2 Likes

But there is no way to link posts in Our Music with posts here unless you’re willing to search and match specific usernames, and I think that was the idea, and one that I too would like to see :thup:

My digital Trinity:

And analog corner:

Started with the mopho se a few years ago and ended up here. Having a lot of fun with this setup. Thinking to sell my unpictured rytm (after sampling it every which way into DT and OT), as it has been boxed up for a while and I don’t really miss it. I might replace it with heat for my DT. I also have an empress reverb and strymon El capistan on my radar to add some quality FX. Don’t have any audio samples but lately I tend to make hip hop ish ambient soundscape beats with Total Tabla percussion

8 Likes

Just finished moving to a new studio. Cables are my life.

7 Likes

I better update my entry now that i got the MK2 :hugs:
Sometimes i think cables is going to have to do something with my death.

9 Likes

have been quite a few changes lately, bought OB-6 (sicko) and just got my first Eurocrack. Plonk and Pamela’s New Workout + Shortbus V2. This should do drums / perc

7 Likes

Some very nice set-ups in this thread!

Makes me want to downsize and organize a super tight, efficient, and productive work space.

Inspiring

5 Likes

That moog! <3 <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have the Plonk! :rofl:

So this is my setup excluding a karp odyssey/guitar sitting around elsewhere. I have an old korg digital recorder that I probably should stop using as it is falling apart
I have this inability to buy furniture that is not 30 dollars :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep, cables. :sweat_smile:
I aspire to become an electric snake charmer for easy setup at gigs…
The cables are my electric snakes and I will play a flute and have them dance out of their container and connect all my gear… Charm them back in when its time to pack up… :notes::snake::loud_sound:

3 Likes

Yeah, just received from Perfect Circuit but they haven’t sent my eurorack power supply so I’m super eager to fire it up!
Pretty much sorted for synth voices so concentrating on eurorack for the percussion side of things. Plonk should fit the bill, no doubt more to come :wink:

1 Like

I f’n hate this thread. All the tidy compact setup give me whatever the opposite of GAS is. Meanwhile here’s my current mess:

27 Likes

Looks tidy to me. That’s a powerful setup!

That’s like a catalog shot for every modern groove box out now!

Dude, your setup looks insane!

Likable mess that is!

1 Like

Yet another simple home studio :

15 Likes