Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Is that an old CRT TV outer shell you have the OT & OP in?

Here is mine, split between image and sound.

10 Likes

That’s a great way to work! I do something very similar. Wish I had done it ages ago.

This is actually just an IKEA table (http://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/70294339/) combined with a cable hanger underneath to get most of the clutter away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to be as rational as possible in my choice of equipment. Years of over-buying has taught me that more stuff doesn’t necessarily mean more output for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The square box is actually an IKEA product. I believe it’s meant to be a wall shelf of some kind. I originally bought it to try and convert into a rack gear cabinet but the dimensions were not correct. I’ve found it to be useful for the time being as a little shelf/table in the studio

1 Like

Ok, i’ve got you.
Cheers m’dear.
:+1:

8 Likes

How are you liking that ROLI keyboard? I’ve been impressed by some of the videos I’ve seen but I’ve never had a chance to play one.

it’s quite incredible… it takes a while to get used to it… but yeah if you want to bring something new into your production then go for the seaboard. it makes you feel that you are playing synth like an acoustic instrument. I love playing it with Synplant…

2 Likes

I tried one at my friend’s store, it was like touching something from a David Cronenberg movie.

6 Likes

Changed it up again.

12 Likes

that’s a lot of stuff! what sounds do you make out of it, got a link? thanks

6 Likes

Reminds me a lot of Eric Copeland of Black Dice

4 Likes

Updated

27 Likes

Don’t you need, like, a keyboard?!

2 Likes

It’s all about programming the sequencers.

4 Likes

Once a synth gets large enough the modular singularity occurs and it simply plays itself.

14 Likes

Do you have to wear a lab coat in your room, or is that optional? :smile:

4 Likes