Your setups [ 10k Archive]

We have a winner. Wires and junk everywhere, the realness hurts, who needs one of those pretty minimalist spaces anyway right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Clouds is on organelle? I was looking at it for axoloti cause im not really looking to go modular right now, how are you finding it?

You can find Clouds (and a few other ported MI modules such as Rings, Braids and Grids) on Patch Storage. Lots of other great patches on there too. I am still struggling to get my head around Pure Data.

https://patchstorage.com/clds/

1 Like

Your ideal setup is with the Digitakt tucked away in its box? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Yep! :joy:

The DT is a cool box, but I just dig the OP1 more and there ain’t room (and time) for two funky Swedish sampler / synths in my life at the moment. So:

Volca Kick doesn’t get a lot of love. I think it’s a great source to layer with.

1 Like

never refer to cassettes as “junk” ever again :loopy:

4 Likes

… a car is way heavier than a case though :wink:

1 Like

Keep that speaker away from your cassettes or you’ll degauss them! (unless that’s the point haha)

My weekend redo:

8 Likes

Wow please explain what you got going on here. What’s your workflow? What do you make?

magnets schmagnets

4 Likes

Here’s part of the new throw it in a back pack rig.

17 Likes

2 x Phillips AQ6350 with variable speeds going through a KP mini into a Boss RSD-10
Boss DR110 trig out into the RSD trig input
QY70 into the RSD keyboard input
also audio from DR110 and fm/am radio going through the cassette players
RSD then goes through the only working channel on a Drawmer DL221

it’s my lo fi escapist companion to this:

Straight forward sampling set up :slight_smile:

Also have other various synths (cheap casio keys, op1 and reface cp), samplers (mpc1k and sp303), a strymon deco as well as kids toy percussions to feed the DT with.

10 Likes

My old setup, recently added both a Monomachine and a Digitakt.

28 Likes

Looks like a nice spot to make music. What do the words say?

I’m really keen on getting a nice desk.

Sick of my Jaspers stand looming over me and the gear on rails in fixed positions.

1 Like

Studio Mk I is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased. Made more tracks with that as my ‘brain’ than anything in my entire past.