Your setups [ 10k Archive]

People tend to hate on it :joy:
I like to play around with it though, and when i don’t, i use the sequencer for something else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Set up this week puts Maschine at the center of things. I sample the modules, including the DT into Maschine then chop and arrange. I think I like this set up. It’s fun.

8 Likes

Sucks. Had my eye on a few bits but went to the dentist today and got a bill for £1.5k

1 Like

Go to Poland mate, cheaper, better quality and you could still grab a nice little unit when you are back, not mention visiting a beautiful friendly country!

I can recommend a dentist if needs be :wink:

3 Likes

Not a bad shout! Get in before Brexit too

1 Like

Yeah seriously!
Few years back I had a broken tooth removed, 2 fillings replaced, proper good clean etc and it was £60 after exchange rate!
It’s £60 to park the car here!

1 Like

My current setup:

34 Likes

This pleases my OCD.

2 Likes

very interesting!

Wich case do you use for your 3 elektron and your mixer ?

Case is custom made by my design. Cost me ~$200. Rack ears I made myself from aluminium strips. One disadvantage – it is heavy (but it isn’t a big problem if you have a car).

1 Like

this case must be tough to haul around. have a similar one, but no car. fml.

Yes, wheels are very useful!

1 Like

Yo that is super clean. Like it.

Thanks, Great job.

“guitar bosai and the machines” play some music while I work.

31 Likes

When I catch a glimpse of the ND2 I get a fuzzy feeling, knowing that mine is just waiting for me!

Think I’ve found my ideal setup*

*who am I kidding, right? GAS ruins that dream.

Still, had so much fun with this the last week. Clouds on the Organelle! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I have Elektron trinity, but I also love these equipment.

8 Likes

29 Likes