My setup, including some questions
* Alesis Multimix FX6 mixer - will need a better sounding one that's just as small. Suggestions?
* Clavia Nord Modular G2 - love of my life.
* Boss Line switch. Will need to find a three-way one soon. Recommendations?
* Boss Giga Delay - a quasi no-brainer for every setup imho - adds so much to almost any synth.
* Strymon BlueSky (will need to test it against its big brother). Thoughts?
* Boss RC 505 loopstation. Grew up with it, will be replaced by the OT, but still used for composing. It's likely the easiest way to record (just 16 bit though), loop, and keep the creativity flowing.
* Golden Age Preamp, EQ, and Compressor. Not high-end, but sufficient.
* Korg Wavedrum Oriental (adds so much life to the perc section. would sound crappy w/o the Golden Age devices though)
* Beyerdynamic A20 Headphone amp + Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro (super happy with that sound!)
* Yamaha HS-8 monitors (can't seem to get a clear sound out of them, it's either thin or muddy - room treatment will start next week, so I hope that'll do the trick). What's your opinion about those monitors?