Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I like your books :wink:

Haha, I’d already taken the photo so I thought I could post it here as well as Reddit :wink:

No money for a bookshelf… especially not now I’ve discovered Elektron gear!

Analog Four comes before a bookshelf, I think :wink:

Did some rearranging recently…

19 Likes

Very nice and a bit cosy as well, it looks very pleasant to sit there in the middle of all the toys! But where is your big screen, display, monitor, beamer for your etc? I’ve got one as wel, I like it, it just get me into the mood when I do live jams! And the occasionally gigs I do I always bring it with me.

1 Like

Hey, which stand is that push2 on?

Thanks. I’ve got a little tv out of shot, just above the Roland cube on a shelf. Although, I do plan on getting a projector soon for live use

1 Like

I think it’s a On Stage Stands Mix400 mixer stand

1 Like

Basic conductor stands and laptop stands come in dead handy for these kind of things.

For laptop / push I have a couple of these:

And for my little Alesis Micron I use a cut down conductor stand, like this.

2 Likes

388! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I see an old Tascam mixer, m30 maybe ? Do you like it ? How does it colour the sound ?

It’s a Tascam 388 8track 1/4 tape recorder. Of course the tape adds some great character. The mixer it’s self isn’t all that special.

2 Likes

Oh ok, good to know.

1 Like

tascam mixers generally aren’t at all special. but sometimes those 4 tracks are where the magic is!

2 Likes

Hi all,
Havent posted for ages, setup coming along nicely. In the process of re wiring all midi with Digitakt as hub. Missus said “no more gear”… yeah, about that. Love her for supporting my habit (lots of other reasons too). Its really an obsession more than a habit.

14 Likes

Slightly rejigged things again. Going to try the Machinewerks CSX-51 as a MIDI controller for the Octatrack…

21 Likes

What’s going on with the keys of that synth in the lower centre, left hand side?

Just an artefact of a panoramic photo, I think?

1 Like

perfection.

I imagine the DT’s midi sequencer is a dream come true with 4 slots of Nord Modular + Volca FM.
Digital dreamin’

1 Like

I rearranged a bit and moved everything 90° counterclockwise. Feels much better now! The most hillarious thing happened today when a friend visited me to shoot pictures of a DIY machine in my studio. He apparently only worked with FL Studio so far. I set up a little techno groove with my TR8 and the Eurorack and then he said “ah, this is just like a VST, right? But all these cables are in front of the knobs. I don´t like it.” JUST LIKE THE VST! :tired_face:

17 Likes