Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I like the filters. There’s a bunch. From tame to aggressive.

For more info

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=48

2 Likes

Been working in this space for a while now. I reconfigure parts from time to time. It’s so tough with the limited amount of space here in Japan but I used what I got - a table that we didn’t use and boxes from the machines I bought that are impossible to store away. This is the living room and inside there is a leather sofa and two speakers either side. I am desperately sad about the position of the speakers sitting either side of sofa but my wife is feels even worse because a third of the living room is my studio. Shouldn’t complain really, have to get on with it.

I will get some stands that come up to the side of the sofa but that means I have to lose the Adam’s or NS-10’s as the aesthetics are displeasing to my wife. I could live with just because sound beats everything!

I think I’m doing the best I can with the space I’ve got but if anyone has any suggestions then I’m willing to try it out. Pretty much thought of every type of layout though lol

7 Likes

The Machinedrum’s location is making me sweat.

3 Likes

Why your mixer (a&h) is not in between your speakers?

Finally moved it to the spare room!

8 Likes

I use it more as an interface than a mixer, so don’t need constant access to adjust it.
Behind the AK is most ideal.
Also, if it were in front of my LCD, I’d have to raise the LCD and that would be no good for my neck.

2 Likes

My little corner.
Dark Trinity completed.
Just before new session with the trio :slight_smile:

10 Likes

what’s the little knob-box below the Rytm?

Novation Launch control.
I use it to map “knobs” on VSTis
Pads are useless but knobs work wonderful.

1 Like

oh, nice. i always forget about that one. I’ve got the XL

1 Like

My setup: Rytm, A4, Circuit, Push 1, NuPro Monitors, Komplete Audio 6, Laptop with a ridiculous amount of VSTs, Overhub

4 Likes

Slowly evolving system, still some HP to fill😄

14 Likes

Yes it is a dire emergency to get that hp filled! How on earth would you patch anything with that miserable collection of modules!

10 Likes

Excuse me…?

1 Like

He’s joking mate…

4 Likes

I’ll have to read between the lines… I guess

1 Like

Yes didn’t mean anything by it. Was just complementing you on your big modular setup.

4 Likes

All right, then I didn’t understand your kind of humor, so no hard feelings.

3 Likes

That’s very impressive … how many voices have you planned to use simultaneously ?

1 Like

Modular guilty pleasures :slight_smile:

1 Like