Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Like: very different
Dislike: very no elektron!
Seriously wow what is that and good on ya for doing something that seems out there!

3 Likes

Right you are. I’m willing to let the Elektron Digitakt into my setup as soon as it gets a master compressor, notch & comb filters, and most its bugs squashed. As of now, I’m mostly into my Gotharman gear.

1 Like

Would love to hear or see thoose Modor NF-1m in action…is really interested in getting one for myself

3 Likes

…was sampling modor into Digitakt last night off youtube, Man it caught my attention, such a lush sound!

1 Like

geesus winning

Makes me want to buy two NF-1s and an Engine. So good. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This thread makes me feel like I need to clean up a bit :neutral_face:

13 Likes

Come on pretty please :smiley: …post something with sound or even better a video of the modors. So little on the interweb about about the Modor minis at the moment

Anyhow i have to say that setup looks freaking AWESOME :heart_eyes:

1 Like

For sure. Actually, just got the second Modor today. I only have a couple more weeks of this summer course in probability and statistics I’m taking, and after that, I’m planning on creating, recording, and posting a bunch of Modor demos :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well looking forward to hear some Modor action from u when u get more time of.
Meanwhile Im trying to decide between Modor + Digitakt or to expand my modular…one of the harder choices ive been faced with when it comes to gear.

• Digitakt and Modor choice is that i have a OTO Biscuit dying to be sequenced (der OTO mode) , what ive heard from Modor its not overlapping anything ive got (sounds beautiful) and sampling my modular with the Digitakt looks like it would be freaking awesome!

• Modular choice is that Im bloody happy with what ive got and Im having a blast patching my system…and wouldnt mind expanding on that…patching is really intuitive and happy mistakes are common :yum:

My current setup is this at the moment

5 Likes

I decided to stop waiting on the master compressor, as I don’t want to put hopes into anything that hasn’t been advertised as coming.
Used RNCs are $100-$140. I got a handy little HPF sidechain cable for mine, which makes the RNC totally usable for bass music. RNC will live on my forthcoming Digitakt’s outputs, and I plan to (re)sample through it as well.

Re: bugs, I’m hopeful that by the time my DT arrives (maybe a few weeks?), the biggest ones will be smushed.

2 Likes

All bow down to the mighty MORDAX!

2 Likes

I almost order one every other day lol. It looks like so much fun, but my pragmatic side always talks me out of it,

2 Likes

One of my favs. Long mode, vinyl compressor, I like the reverb and filter on that one a lot too.

1 Like

Any chance of a close up shot of the modular?

On the RNC, are you using the 100hz barrel filter or some other solution? I’d like to know more about this as it looks like the Harrison units are no longer available.

Yea. 100hz Harrison Fmod.

Still available on eBay!
$16

3 Likes

Off to Ebay then. It looks like many AV retailers are out of stock on these and they may be discontinued so best not to sleep on this. Thanks!

Sorry for the off topic, but I loved your set in that original GS thread. Thanks for sharing this HPF idea with everyone.

1 Like

For shure…just waiting for the Verbos Harmonic Oscillator to arrive…then its almost done. Maybe a Animodule TikTok clockdiver for the last 4hp in the left corner…havent decided yet :yum:

11 Likes