my setup, looping heaven

pianet+fx:

22 Likes

:smile:

New Octatrack !
Not a lot of room so had to make it compact as possible on the desk and usable
Edit : changed it again to be more practical

20 Likes

No tracks made, Just exploring apps and synths before deciding if full tracks can be made on Ipad. Should be able to. Added a 61 and learning basic chords.

6 Likes

Love setup.

Digitone is the master. Guitarstuff also in sync via the boomerang looper to the right. Meris pedals to the left can be sent to the mackie bus/individual channels on the mixer.

Thread about this setup: Why I stopped free improv live shows

15 Likes

This week setup. Feels like christmas time (you know… the lights…)

11 Likes

How do you like the Zoom fx unit?

I have not had time to explore it fully. Though I have started building a set of FX that I use as sends in the MODEL1.
Pretty decent so far. For the price you can’t go wrong.
I would like, though, to find the “right” reverb for when DJ mixing. Used to like the Traktor reverb (as a send effect) but this was eating 1 I/O on my sound interface.
I am now looking at BOSS Reverb (RV-6).

2 Likes

How are liking this pair together? Seems like you could do a lot of damage with just these two.

wood box nr. 5 - small version of the OT-Woodbox. This time with Digitakt and Microfreak.
Main goal is always:
Everything pre-connected,
extremely portable
and just ONE power supply

-> to jam immediately without any hassle. iconnectaudio4+ provides midi AND power to the MFreak and allows jamming even without ipad in mixer/standalone-mode

14 Likes

Did you see this?

Even more portable if you don’t need the keyboard.

6 Likes

holy shit !! i love it! thnx !

1 Like

I rearranged my studio again to become more neck friendly.

19 Likes

The Waldorf corner with the Quantum & STVC.

11 Likes

House and garden looking amazing! Where is that?

London believe it or not!

1 Like

I’ve had the TR-8S since it came out and I’m a big fan of it. The MC-707 is obviously a recent purchase and I have yet to develop muscle memory for it. I spent some time with it this weekend and it’s actually a pretty deep machine, much deeper than the TR-8S. I think you could do a lot of damage with any of these two alone.

1 Like

Quantum…:aw:

It’s awesome, yes?

Absolutely, Quantum is the sound designers dream synth.

1 Like