Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I keep both. Minitaur is my new purchase and i love it for bass. It was made for this !!! I also really like the se-02 because i use it for leads and other sounds because it has a large area. I post this picture because it’s the first time that i feel not needed anything else… for the moment :). If i have to keep only one, it will be the DT. An awesome box !!!

2 Likes

Can you share a goa track? How do you do the typical goa (retrigged) bass? Would be happy for some elaboration…

Yeah, like final final? ;)… The next module is lurking around the corner, ehehehehehe

i did not care about recording my goa drafts yet, so not right now.
but thanks for reminder, i can’t procrastinate with recording a demo forever

4 Likes

Should I trade my digitone for a RYTM :smiley: digitone is too clean for my liking

Latest round of Synth Tetris…

37 Likes

Good call to leave a blank spot at the bottom, otherwise all the synths would have disappeared

1 Like

:laughing:

I like to play dangerously anyway, and I’ve not reached the ceiling yet!

1 Like

NiCE!!!

1 Like

Well done! What are all these routed to? Mixer? Audio interface?

BADASS bass rig. No mercy up there.

Mostly to my Behringer XR18 mixer, hidden away on the desk behind the Elektron boxes. I have a little submixer into the aux for a couple of the poly’s which have their own effects, and also route a couple of things through the audio ins of other units to spare a few precious channels.

That’s all controlled from a cheap android tablets and a little midi controller

I am however seriously contemplating an upgrade to the X32 rack which would live under the main desk and then I could avoid the submixing.

2 Likes

An update to my studio.
I recently sold a Mother 32 and a Strymon Big Sky for some extra cash so that I could upgrade my computer, something that I’ve been wanting to do and have pushed off for a while. Very worth it. I didn’t really utilize the Strymon or Moog all too much, and I now have a much more reliable computer to handle all my mixing and mastering needs. Just got a hold of SSLNative’s plug-ins as well. My workflow/end results have never been better.

I think Ive come a long way as a guy who’s played drums in way too many punk bands and has never had experience in solo musical endeavors haha. I never would’ve thought I could handle writing electronic music in the way that I’m doing it right now. I’m super stoked. Only thing I’d wanna pick up these days is probably a Rytm, but I’ve got my hands full atm. I’m in the middle of working on a EP for my project and everything is going well.

29 Likes

I’ve place to get lost! Love the brightness :slight_smile:

“Latest round of Synth Tetris” - great! Made me laugh … fitting.

1 Like

Just added a Rytm mk1. Really feeling that the OT needs more inputs at this point. Thinking about starting on the modular journey soon… feel like I will have to break down and get a mixer at that point :frowning:

16 Likes

How are those three getting along? I think the DN and AR go really well together. Trying to decide on a sampler myself

Found out the hard way that ext input volume on the DT is per pattern. Since I have the AR passing through the DT … that really sucks. Using the ZIOA send FX, out going to one pair of OT inputs, CUE out on the OT going to ZOIA in(REALLY love this). So no more inputs… having trouble with gain staging on all three devices now…

But damn is the AR awesome.

There’s no shame in using a mixer :stuck_out_tongue:
You can get them pretty cheap these days

2 Likes

Lot of digital love there