Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice touch with the xpressor. This set up may be compact but exudes quality.

Any info or pics on fitting it together would be much appreciated . As a family
man myself I’m drawn to this re mobile set up. My satellite studio gets the most use now lol (MacBook air , headphones Ableton Live ) …

ok I will see what I can do…

1 Like

9 Likes

battery powered setup gives me with A4 4 hours fun - AH and OT go up to appr. 8 hours :smiley:
(AR is not in use for the moment)

A4 into CD
AH via CUE out into AB

20 Likes

Nice! What battery pack are you using for this setup?

1 Like

battery packs - plural :slight_smile:

for Elektron boxes:

for Zoom H6:

the DC 2.5mm to 2.1mm cables:

here a detailed look with specialiced velcro fastener (hope this word is correct) :smiley:

7 Likes

Brutal but better to find out and move on then treading water. Keep the head up and take care of you so you can take care of your daughter. Best of luck my friend.

4 Likes

I have that same case and mounted a piece of ply in top part, but like your install of OT, etc much better.

I have veer’d toward a flat case for a battery power setup, but what to do with the 10 over 6 case :hmm:

1 Like

My Setup right now.
Digitone goes into TR8-S Ext. in for Sidechaining,
TR8S out goes into AH.

The small eurorack-case: Micro sequencer by Pittsburgh, triggered by the TR8S Trigger out.
It sends CV and Gate to The SE Tonestar8106, i also have a Warps, a dplr delay and a 2hp Verb in there.

I’m super Happy with this setup. Don’t need anything else :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Temple Boards FTW!
I’ve got my trinity mounted on one right now!

14 Likes

Brill! What size? Are you going to use it with a hard case?

I think it’s the “trio?” Its a big one anyway…
Couldnt afford the hardcase at the time, but I don’t travel much, so I’m not worried yet.

1 Like

21 Likes

This looks super versatile and ‘hands on’.

I’m super Happy with this setup. Don’t need anything else

Cool. Time for a bigger case then :wink:

Dope… my rig is being built on the 21" version of that.

I don’t wanna get too deep into eurorack right now, it’s fun and sounds incredible but it’s top expensive for me right now.

Next step for that Setup might be e mixer with a good EQ, and a nice reverb pedal to make my drum mix better :wink:

I’ll throw in my current setup. It changes every few days but I try to stay away from the computer even though I could get everything set up and orderly where it doesn’t move. I’m finding that just a few pieces of gear at a time are best for me to focus on.

18 Likes

Sad :(…

All the Best for you both!

2 Likes

25 Likes

What is that stand that the drum is resting on?