Your setups [ 10k Archive]

What if we had a pogo stick? Mmmmm

2 Likes

There’s a hidden Digitone :wink:

14 Likes

Starting to think this way about Ableton+Push 2+LaunchControl XL vs Digitakt. But… it still feels nice to have a sampler around when I don’t feel like waiting 20 minutes for the computer and Ableton to warm up (2011 imac).

1 Like

Hi , can you tell me what is the brand of this piano, and what is the official name for such pianos. Can’t seam to find it on line…

Cleeeeeaan! What’s that kickstand on the octatrack - DIY?

3 Likes

This -> Folding end cheeks
The furniture on the right is DIY though

Bailiffs?

Not ready yet. It’s my living room setup at the moment. As we habe a little baby right now only headphones. On the edge to buy iloud micro monitors to place at the sides of the modular on the Rhodes. For me it is a dream setup with lots of sonic exploring. I am no producer so this is all I need. (more than enough).
In my studio room there’s not that much more equipment. a 12 channel mixer. Some fx pedals , and big monitor speakers. m-audio ex 66. Really love them and they very cheap as no one wanted to buy reference mid field speakers made by a budget company for over 2000€ per pair. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

ripped from instagram story, but the current setup. Shout outs to @Fraction_Industries for the wonderful service and amazing elektron stand that’s housing my A4/AR. I’ve elevated the rack a bit with some wood slats so the OT cables can clear underneath. nice to have a little more deskspace again :slight_smile:

and we’ve gotten some really cold weather here in the Toronto area, so of course i naturally curl up to my my machines ^____^

edit: updated with new pic not taken on an iphone ;d
L1028031

26 Likes

Wow, that’s one heck of a setup!

1 Like

Nice setup!
I’m from TDot originally but have been living in Whistler/Squamish for 20years.

1 Like

damn very inspiring room, like entering your spaceship, command center!

1 Like

Sneaky shot. This is the angle that pulls me into the studio.

11 Likes

Good luck and congrats on the baby!

I have some ilouds and I really like them. I was surprised at the amount of good and clear bass they can deliver. I think there are more than a few people around here that have a pair.

2 Likes

What’s the box to the left of the DT?

kordbot

1 Like

thanks g!

i’d trade the dot for whistler any day haha. lived right downtown for 5 or so years then moved back to the burbs (mississauga). it’s a nice change, air quality is noticeably better too =)

Looks like you do some polyphonic patching

11 Likes

Yes sir, sure do. Many people say that it is too pricey, or that it is too much work to get setup, but I’ve found that the merging of DSP and analog in the modular world has really changed that and it seems to be especially good at it. I see my modular as the ultimate synth. The only reason to have anything else is workflow really.

That said there is just something about Elektron boxes that I can’t get enough of. Each box is like an island unto itself and i find that it can be really helpful in the creative process.

2 Likes