Your Setups (Part 1)

I’m really enjoying my Rytm, Virus TI2, OB X8 and Digitone combo.

1 Like

Where are you gonna be playin?

1 Like

So’s not to spam this thread with too much self promotion I have just posted the relevant details in here:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/share-something/

1 Like

Ableton Push 3 Pro Max :wink:

16“ macbook pro M1 inserted with closed lid (some tool to prevent sleep mode is needed) for “dawless”jams (hahaha) or for “don’t wanna be distracted by a computer”-live sets.
or
with open lid to have access to the gorgeous display of the macbook.

84 Likes

interesting …. so you are using some kind of hub?

That’s awesome

1 Like

yes, i‘ve integrated a hub, so i’m occupying just one usb port and can connect additional gear

1 Like

My setup while I’m underway

17 Likes

Very nice!
I had a similar idea, poorer finish, not as portable, but with a touch screen. :wink:

11 Likes

cool! :slight_smile: with apple sidecar?

Yes exactly! Works pretty well for browsing around but there is definitely noticeable latency.

Dude! I recognize that PRC anywhere. :joy: That’s quite alot to bring onboard! I used to bring my Rytm 2 at one point, then on my last deployment I brought my Live and a couple Roland Boutiques. I’m curious where you’re at but don’t wanna ask for opsec reasons.

1 Like

Hainbach is awesome but in a way he brings out the worst in me, as in I don’t need to start gassing over some ancient nuclear research tech. :joy:

1 Like

I’m lucky to have the space to lock my gear up and nobody ask any questions about it. I bought my Rytm also :sweat_smile: to switch out the Alphabase later on. Nice to know there’s another AD on the boards and yeah the purple dragon knows whats best for the crew.

Setup for the winter, but its actually enough stuff.

11 Likes

Tetsuo vibes

1 Like

Current version

45 Likes

Is this a keyboard case? Would you be so kind and tell how you fix the gear and prevent it from slipping around? Thank´s. :wink:

4 Likes

what’s that black box next to the t1?

Finally figured out a workable dust cover for my studio–bought a shower curtain and cut it in half:

28 Likes