Your Setups (Part 1)

dude, you need a proper light treatment (laser?). That’s just as important as proper sound treatment.

Cool battlestation!

2 Likes

Lovely gear selection and ergonomics! That wine glass does make me nervous though…

6 Likes

Hahah - the photo is just desaturated - and don’t want any lazerzzzz

got to live life a bit on the edge :wink:

3 Likes

manual sewing machine as a table is an integral part of the sound :wink:

10 Likes

21 Likes

In order to fight a slight and irrational impulse of acquiring gear (soon), I decided to use an old and reliable technique that some of you may know - I just rearranged my setup for the umpteenth time.
I guess that gets me over the g.a.s. attack…

25 Likes

I have spent this weekend switching the desk in the home studio. I found the perfect studio desk for my setup. It was not cheap and it was a lot of work but definitely worth it. It’s a Studio desk Commander V2. Super heavy and robust and I can have the Moog one placed on the included keyboard stand under the table. this is something I have been looking for for a long time among tables. I also took the opportunity to put away some equipment in the closet that I do not use much. The new positioning of the mixer makes it easy to connect and switch between different synths I can pick up from storage when I need them. At the moment, my Access Virus TI2 is on a low shelf under the table. Since it is possible to control all its parameters via the computer, there is currently no need for me to reach it. I am very pleased with this change.

45 Likes

You only have two hands.
You better sprout some arms.

2 Likes

needs more screens

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Hey, you have a nice hardware boutique à la Rebirth, so cool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That is badass. The screens, lighting and ergonomics are on point :star_struck:

2 Likes

What does this sound like?

That’s reallywhat I call remarkable … Are you using FL ?

1 Like

I know this is an old post but would you still recommend the Arius. I am considering getting the YDP-164 for my wife.

Thanks! Rebirth was a good software I used a lot as kid. It’s more fun with hardware though :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, :blush:

Thanks! Yes I use FL most of the time. I grew up with Reason Studio but nowadays I usually use Reason rack as a plugin in FL Studio instead.

NICE set up!!

My little corner of peace.