Your Setups (Part 1)

cool a fear factory fan… feels like ages ago, when i heard them the last time

1 Like

They are rock solid, next to no movement in use! Great for heavy synths :slight_smile:

My daughter held the camera while I did “the wiggle test” for you :wink:

14 Likes

bought! what a great alternative to all the CNC milled / metal double stands! gonna buy a new studio table soon … let’s see if I can find them on my “local” amazon.

1 Like

@xox Thanks for the test :+1:

I still have a question about this stand. How long are the two edges that retain the analog four please ?
It will be for my mackie mixer.
Thanks

The dimensions are 268mm wide x 225mm deep

1 Like

Thanks but I’m talking about these edges :wink:

1 Like

Oh sorry, they are 50mm wide x 15mm deep

2 Likes

No need to be sorry :content:

Thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like

By the way, the white pads don’t come with the stand. I added those myself due to the positioning of the centre feet on my Peak synth caused a wobble so I put thicker pads on :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for taking the time! People like you make me love this community haha. Looks like it should work for my peak, so i think i’ll give it a go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will definitely work fine with a Peak (see my alternative setup below)

11 Likes

Saw there was just one left on amazon so i saw it as a sign haha. Should arrive tomorrow. Thanks again for the great help, i owe you :smiley:

1 Like

Keystep added, now time to sell the Mother 32, Subharmonicon and Wavestate for an A4 and Digitakt

8 Likes

This is THE perfect gear combo to use a Roland MX-1 with… what are you using as a mixer?

It’s a mixerless setup

The MC-707 has 4 audio inputs so can act as a mixer. The A4 has 2 mono inputs.

A4 and JU-06A into to MC-707
TD-3 and SH-01A into A4
JX-08 into JU-06A Mix In
MC-707 into Rytm so everything runs through it’s compressor.

1 Like

This morning Facebook memories reminded me of my previous life as a vintage gear hoarder. This admittedly crappy and blurry photo was taken 9 years ago. I have zero of those synths left nine years later. Nostalgic, but I really don’t miss the failing keyboard contacts of my old PolySix and the constant worry of something breaking.

25 Likes

My humble setup, off to the side of my home office desk.
I would really like to add a Kestep 37 but simply don’t have the space to do so.

18 Likes

I have too much gear in my studio, so for a new project I’m trying out this slimmed-down setup, see if it helps me focus. Im also thinking about maybe doing something live at some point, but I’d want something portable, and this little lots plus an fx pedal or two in a flight case might be enough. I’ll see!

9 Likes

I’ve been doing some Studio reshuffling in the wait of my last 2021 purchases. I think I might be good for the NGNY after that.

22 Likes

Bro it’s frikking perfect. Thank you so much for all your advice!

42 Likes