Your Setups (Part 1)

We thank you for helping reduce load times.

5 Likes

my setup finally put my Waldorf xt in the center it was abandoned on a corner along with my Mac mini set up

35 Likes

Hereā€™s my set up, Iā€™m fairly new to the Elektron scene but man, the samples and the Digitone have revolutionised my music production. Also my first post here, hello everyone!

36 Likes

Family reunited. I need to rebuild wooden things to put them in a better arrangement. Iā€™m very happy with that setup!

I have a modfactor that I usually put behind the sub37, between the moogerfooger and Doctor A but I need to make space for it.

21 Likes

Iā€™d like to take this all down a notch. (and live up to my user name at the same time).

I got my first AARP mail last year at age 44.

And just so Iā€™m somewhat on topic, I picked up a Grandmother Dark today. (pics when I figure out where to put itā€¦)

5 Likes

Wise beyond your years and everyone knows it.

1 Like

this is my whole setup for the forseeable future. jamming out techno in single takes and loving it.

16 Likes

Temporary stop-gap platform while I figure out how to tier the keyboards without buying an ugly standā€¦.

My first Moog product since my Little Phatty Stage and before that MicroMoog in the early 90s. Itā€™s nice to have that sound again since most of the synths I build are very ā€œwest coastā€ā€¦,

12 Likes

Iā€™m ending up here:

Happy Birthday, by the way!! :laughing:

5 Likes

This looks incredible. Loving the red.

2 Likes

HBD, ā€œThe Occupierā€ :partying_face:

3 Likes

Occupier of valuable earthly land, objects and resources , we would like to destroy your earthly body and allow others to take your occupied space. Your time of colonial occupation is over on this earth. Yours sincerely, the universal clean up crew.

5 Likes

thanks

This is it for 2022. The stand was a great investment, everything within reach and cable management is easier. The Yamaha is just midi over USB, so sadly when I want to play a melody on the XD or Shruthi I also need my laptop. 2023 Iā€™ll trade it for a nice poly synth with proper midi out and have a fully dawless option.

17 Likes

Mmm nice and clean

Now I can really see just how much taller the mkI machinedrum is over the more modern machines. A true brick.

3 Likes

itā€™s a big ol chonk, but it gets the job done

1 Like

Youā€™re doing something right when your monitor speakers are bigger than your computer monitor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: Thanks, I like to think so. :nerd_face:

There are some changesā€¦

19 Likes