Your Setups (Part 1)

7 Likes

blisslights really tie the room together, got one over my rig too. best ambient light out there change my mind

2 Likes

i was shocked at how cheap they are too. this one was around 100 bucks called galaxy lamp

4 Likes

I have a similar light, looks like an astronaut

11 Likes

This is where my sounds happen currently. I like to keep things simple and rather minimal since there’s limited space in my room. It’s far from optimal acoustics but I know these speakers for decades. When mixing my tracks I have to turn the amp to mono and listen only to a single speaker, which works out quite well. Mostly.
Missing item: I record into a Laptop.

35 Likes

Built new pedalboard, added sub, sold smaller synths. Feeling clear headed.

49 Likes

Can we get a signal path breakdown for the board?

4 Likes

’78 Stratocaster > Tone Bender > Digital Sampler/Delay > Compressor > Octave > Delay > Slow Gear > Heavy Metal > Dynamic Filter > Super Phaser > Overdrive > Chorus > Vibrato > Flanger > Equalizer > Digital Reverb > Tremolo/Pan > Loop Station > Tuner > '76 Fender Bassman Ten

The EQ is used to make up for high frequency and volume signal loss/primitive filtering in the 18 circuits. Works like a charm.

Yes so fun to use it with drum machines and other triggers!

6 Likes

Ugh I regret selling my ph2. Great pedal and I don’t typically like phasers.

2 Likes

Updated/completed…

62 Likes

Dayum.

2 Likes

Incredible really.

26 Likes

No OT? Let me know when you get serious :wink:

16 Likes

OT has been around a couple of times, love / hate relationship :wink:

6 Likes

Need to swap that one module, that one on the right, with that one on the left with the knobs and lights. Will make it really flow a lot more betterer.

3 Likes

This is almost my anti-setup, or maybe ante-setup.

Building maintenance came by to do some stuff today, so I had to move all of my gear away from the vent that can’t quite be seen on the right. I took the opportunity to clean up accumulated mess, do some dusting and then put things back in place.

I have a few ideas about what I want to do next: something with the DW-8000, but one of its keys is intermittent. I want to have the Keystep ready to go as well. I’ll be putting various things through the CXM, so it’s out too, as is the mixer. Everything else is either crammed together on the other desk or up on shelves. It is nice to have some blank open space before beginning.

34 Likes

this lineup of boss pedals is like that group shot from we are the world

11 Likes

Which one is the Bob Dylan ?

5 Likes

OD-1 when the volume pot crackles and a touch of VB-2

3 Likes

Damn dude, thats a hell of a chain. Next you gotta get each one on its own true bypass loop so you literally only have the active ones in the signal chain, even better if its a midi controlled loop so you can have scenes :smiley:

2 Likes