Your Setups (Part 1)

We need a new Your Setups thread!!

11 Likes

I think I posted a good chunk of those pics.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Thing is it allowed another 435 before thinking about it like ‘was I supposed to do something now?’ :grinning:

7 Likes

Time for a Part 2 thread… I need my gas inducing posts back lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

* edit - also it seems its the first time this has happened?

top 5 threads if sorted by replies…

3 Likes

Mk2 should be black imo

8 Likes

Careful what you wish for :wink:

Continued here from there Your setups [ 10k Archive]

1 Like

Ok, I know this is being picky, but can we call the new thread “Your Setups” and ditch the [continued] part?

The archive thread is well identified, but the new one should have a clean title IMO.
I’m sure people will link to the archived thread to show past posts.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think it will age better :slight_smile: The top post can point to the archive thread(s).

If no one agrees, carry on!

9 Likes

I saw “thread closed” and thought this was the third disaster of three following brexit and covid. Phew!

9 Likes

Wanted to post first pics haha

49 Likes

Hurry up before @Scot_Solida throws his gorgeous pics in this thread.

5 Likes

More photos are forthcoming, but they aren’t as “gorgeous“ as the previous set, as I have had to make a lot of aesthetic compromises to fit my office stuff and some art stuff into my studio now that it’s also my main living space. I’ve got a couple of new goodies coming in soon and will take some new photos after they are integrated.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see those aesthetic compromises.

3 Likes

Continuation from

Here is a shot from the back. Note that I needed to cut down the vesa mounting plate as a 100mm plate does not quite fit, it’s designed for a 75mm plate.

15 Likes

Live setup everything under hands.

32 Likes

It’s just missing a mixing desk and I dive into computerless music.

16 Likes

Past weekend setup.

17 Likes

Finally have my setup finalized…I hope.

Force, Peak, AS1, MB2, Model:Samples, Rokit monitors.

28 Likes

My happy little corner where the OT is the drum machine / accompaniment / looper for the guitar and POD rig. The POD is controlling the OT via MIDI, starting and stopping recording. I set the foot pedal up to operate the crossfader on some patches.

My other happy place:

41 Likes

That’s a very nice euro. Looks great for drones/ambient?

1 Like

new stu who this

34 Likes