Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice but this setup is clearly missing a punching bag.

5 Likes

:joy:

Maybe. Now these sounds good enough for me. But if I find cheap second hand deal…

1 Like

@Fin25 is learning to program a D-05 - he is the punching bag!

3 Likes

:rofl:

26 Likes

Haha I had a girlfriend back when I started to get into this whole electronic music thing. We settled on me wearing headphones, but still have speakers for her running very quietly in the background so she could still make sense of all the button clicking.

3 Likes

My current setup for making some youtube videos:

11 Likes

Dtronics makes a pogrammer for the d05. just mentioning in case you find yourself needing those knobs

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been trying to learn to program it old school just for something to do in the evenings when my kid goes to bed. It’s a kind of zen meditation sitting trying to program it on my lap, in that it takes so much concentration I can’t possibly think about anything else, least of all my problems.
Also, it’s making me a better sound designer just going through all the menus and trying to remember which settings belong to which partial and which tone I’m currently modifying.

4 Likes

Yaya, when I see all those tidy and neadly cabled places, I better throw in something messy:

Short Sound Example … :wink:

12 Likes

Cables are beautiful. I don’t know why everyone wants to hide them.

3 Likes

I’m all for organizing though.

1 Like

?

5 Likes

I noticed people love pictures of their setup without the light turned on.
Here is my setup in darkness contribution.

31 Likes

leunig?

3 Likes

26 Likes

maybe you should turn your Erica Synths Black Hole DSP a little bit down?

2 Likes

What eurorack case is that? Looks super nice

Looks like one of the Intellijel 7U ones.

Moving into a new place with my girlfriend is awesome. Even better? It came with a soundproofed basement! So I’ve finally got a full studio setup :raised_hands:

36 Likes