Your questions for Inside Elektron: Panel Talk event at Elektron Studios Berlin

Its not only them. Amazona.de owner Mr. “Tyrell” is a grumpy old men and praises Behringer, but really dislikes Elektron.

I thought Tyrell likes his Rytm^^

There was a time when Amazona posted pretty much everything that was announced/leaked or somehow surfaced on the net about/by Behringer.
They went pretty much nuts imho, but acknowledged it was too much and went back to normal mode.

Anyways, I really haven’t noticed he disliked Elektron.
Cheers to vintage chairs and back pain! :slight_smile:

Elektron, are you going to take care of your Octatrack users? The machine is not discontinued and it has some bugs and improvable things that wouldn´t take so much effort to do…

2 Likes

The event is already over.

I just saw it.

1 Like

I didn´t notice that it has become less. One reason why i stopped looking there and on other german places. It´s just hilarious.

Now that I’ve seen some pics and vids I’d like to ask: are you allowed to wear anything other than black in the elekton offices? :grin:

3 Likes

Would someone be so kind as to post a link to the video?

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s available yet, just saw some clips on IG.

Was there any information from this meeting to share?

1 Like

There probably is, but it is also summer vacation season. So maybe it might take a little while.

Live report here:

1 Like

Just wondering if there is any news on the video from this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Are you planning to release a video? As I see it was filmed.

3 Likes

Seconded. It would be lovely to see the whole thing one day. I’d even read the transcripts if that doc existed haha