Your politicians ... isn´t it so much fun?

True story but at the end of the day, the colonization is still in place, specially if you look the ‘’ex’’french colonies.

Now the European Union core is strugling to maintain the African colonization because Chinese empire is coming in force to Africa.

Europe, USA, China, etc, just wants that the misery and mess reign in Africa just like the way they want to keep taking as much they can!

If a African or somebody rise against this, his life, his family, everything around him is in danger!

I’m African, born in Africa but living in Europe. With all these times i’ve experienced since i’m in Europe, 20 years, i can tell you that the African will never be free if they keep calling racism, racism and put up the slogan, proud to be African!

The African just have to abandon and invest in certain domains. First of all they have to abandon the religion. They have to invest in Diplomacy, International or Global Studies, Relations or Affairs, Economy, Gestion and business!
Only theese things will give them their real respect, value, etc!

They have to know the value of the things, know what they want, know how to speak, how do negotiations and know how to convince even what the want to sell is a shit, they have to know how to sell it as a gold. This is what everybody’s do with the Africans

Is because the lack of investiment in these domaines that you can see the African country and their people live in a poverty and no sense that tou can’t understand, wherever the country is very rich or not!

3 Likes

African nations and some major western nations are also both under the boot heel and being robbed blind by political leadership. Some things never change it seems.

2 Likes

They doesn’t exist politics in Africa. The one’s you see in power over there in Africa are the representing the G8 and their business

1 Like

We need a new world Order with G192

1 Like

This became the defacto Brexit thread so I’ll put this here:

This is what happens when the current UK government doesn’t believe the arts have any value…

Uncultured morons.

That sounds really awful, 244 pound charge per person thats a lot, it will raise the cost for external artist quite a bit. The public will see increased ticket pricing.

Totally agree. The division in politics is a distraction tactic to ensure that everyone’s attention is always facing away from the real sources of power in the world and from anything that might undermine that power.

Preemptively closed so this thread doesn’t fill the vacuum of the other closed political thread.