Your most beautiful instrument

I’m enjoying this thread!

1 Like

A MIM Sunburst Fender Jazz, came into my hands in a kind of funny way so I’m pretty attached to it. (Last bass was malfunctioning during a soundcheck in Sheffield, borrowed the Jazz from a local tech, liked it and he sold it to me cheap). Should probably upgrade the bridge and pickups at some point soon.

Would love a Mustang at some point, looks lovely in that colour too!

1 Like

My (customized) Gibson Les Paul Custom, late 60s. It used to belong to Heinz Kramer, one of Berlin’s first Jazz e-guitarists, who had it changed to a lefty (hence the second cutaway) since it was actually less expensive than buying a lefty that way.
It’s heavier than a regular one, because they left the original buttons’ mechanics inside.

6 Likes

Basses keep rocking this thread, that Mustang looks amazing.

2 Likes

This is my most beautiful instrument <3

A very lovely 1.8 Kinko shakuhachi, purchased from a dear friend, who purchased it from his teacher, who purchased it from the maker, who’s from Kantau, Japan. I haven’t played it for more than a year; now that I’ve taken it out and had it in my hands to photograph it, maybe I’ll play.

16 Likes

I would have to say that my Roland Aira System is the most beautiful instrument (system) that I own. Something about those (mostly) green lights!

2 Likes

17 Likes

Nice jacket for the Neutron :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My upright is my most beautiful instrument. Hybrid (Carved top and ply sides/back) 3/4 from Upton Bass

I would probably put any upright bass I have ever owned as my most beautiful instrument, the thing I love most is that even if you get a bass from the same builder, every instrument has its character and own grain pattern.

17 Likes

Can’t choose.

7 Likes

This needs to be known as the Make Neutron mod.

2 Likes

Is that a uke bass? loooooove a uke bass

4 Likes

“don’t talk to me or my son ever again”

3 Likes

That’s my next purchase, acoustic though, can’t wait.

1 Like

Sure is. It is awesome! Highly recommended. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Jupiter 8, don’t care if it’s cliche to say!

My 8x SID MB-5682, but only because I painstakingly built it myself :slight_smile:

16 Likes

beauties…

id slay to get my hands on a Status King Bass MKII [with purple LEDs] :slight_smile:

till then…my current beauty is…

12 Likes

Lately my I’ve been somewhat missing the Korg Volca Sample. Really liked the tooth and grit it packed and the toy-but-with-serious-attitude look it had.
Sold it, but sooner or later I’m getting myself another

10 Likes

These are too dope cos they sound good af :grin:

1 Like