Your most beautiful instrument

1964 Gibson ES 330

This is an actual photo of it when I bought it.

When my Octatrack is lit up and playing a dank beat its gorgeous. I am obsessed.

But my solid Acacia Baritone Ukulele and my trio of Western Cedar NAFs (native american flute) are truly a sight to behold.

0-coast

Knifonium

Jupiter-8 a close second

The Haken Continuum Fingerboard appeared in this thread for good reasons. One of the very unusual electronic instruments, that is also pretty much like an acoustic instrument. The story of its development - the hardware by Lippold Haken and the Eagen Matrix synth by Edmnd Eagen - is inspring. Decades of work, not for money but for perfection. Now they produced an acoustic speaker to go with it, and again it is a story of dedication and passion for music that I really admire.

I could not resist both, the Continuum and the Onde. Their campaign is already funded but for anyone looking for an instrument with an amazing story and long lasting use, have a look at https://www.hakenaudio.com/ and their unusual speaker:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lavoixduluthier/la-voix-du-luthier-powered-acoustic-soundboard-res

The hand me down Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012) that was given to me by a friend. It’s got soul. And I appreciate it for more than just its pre-Touch Bar and ‘butterfly keyboard’ good looks.

Pax3
it’s the only way to fly!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True. That was a high point in refinement.

Prophet 6

Currently a Mother 32 and DFAM combo. The tone of these machines is just insanely good. With a touch of reverb and delay, it sounds so awesome that I’ll add a second mother. Endless drones, soundscapes etc.

That Ric looks so beautiful!

I don’t have it anymore and it’s a sequencer, not an instrument so I’m cheating. But besides being great it looks great.

I’m thinking about saving up for one of these baddies
I feel like its calling to me, I’m reading through the user manual and it looks like something I could get a lot out of(I reply to person above me)

Update, with added ‘beusage’ (beauty through usage):

My Rickenbacker. My JMJ Mustang is actually my favourite bass - and the one I reach for for pretty much everything, but there’s just something seriously lovely about a Rick.

Pic of the mustang please :heartpulse: