Your digitakt setup

Digitakt showed up yesterday and I stayed up until the birds were chirping making patterns. It’s addictive and sounds so good!

23 Likes

That is beautiful. What stand are the DT and AH on?

3 Likes

Thanks! it’s something I made out of wood just one flat piece with two wedge shapes under either side

1 Like

what type of speakers/monitors are you using? anybody have a good recommend for cheap-ish stereo monitors?

M audio Bx8’s from 2002 and they just keep keeping on

Just need to swap the Audio Kontrol (ableton) for the Digitakt and I’m good to go!

9 Likes

anybody got a lid? id like to see it laid.
may sell the minitaur… a few dynamic samples and i think itll be a good ghost in its new host.

8 Likes

:herb::deciduous_tree::cactus:

26 Likes

Wow, really nice trio there.

Its so small and powerful. Got some hours ahead to master them for my live set:)

3 Likes

Digitakt + Circuit makes a great combo. Throw in a mono/polysynth…hours of fun!

2 Likes

Fun. Lots of sampling because it’s easy now. Not so much midi sequencing

7 Likes

How is the sequencing of your nord drum with your digitakt? I also have a ND and might consider to get a DT. 0-coast is also high on my list.

1 Like

Thus far.

10 Likes

One last one since I am in the process of updating the electrical in my house and my music room has moved upstairs. OB6 + DX7II + Digitakt…

5 Likes

Ultra minimal:

19 Likes

Until now I’ve been just sampling the nd2 and sequencing the 0C.

Think it will do fine with sequencing the nd2. would be nice to have a midi track for each nd2 track. then i still have 2 midi tracks left for the 0c

Some basic things on the digitakt, hp filter on the kicks, some send return fx, mutes

And ofcourse the volumes of the 8 tracks.

Its not smoothend out yet but it has potential.

1 Like

I experimented with it for some days…
and I think for the first few months, I only want to work with Difgitakt.

It was my plan to buy more… sold my A4 and AR, so I have some money left…
But I think I will never know the potential of this digital when I start to use other tools too

I am absolutely amazed by potential of the digitakt. Made full jungle tracks by only using 1 amen loop… The baseline (small sized loop like single cycle waveform from the amen) is fatter than fat!

6 Likes

Just messing around with setting up a video synth with the midi tracks of the DT and at the same time jamming with Some samples… and all of a sudden it was midnight…

6 Likes