Your digitakt setup

nice kid acne piece :slight_smile:

Thanks. I scanned 5 images of his from a small book of his (the Kaskad book) I picked up on eBay some years ago (always been a fan). I then got the images printed real big and then block mounted. Each one probably worked out at about Ā£50, but they all came out really good. If you want a 15mb scan of that image from the book then pm me an email address.

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Love it! :slight_smile:
A formidable sound station with a fast interfaceā€¦ And I really dig that groove!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot ! I really like it as it is, no distraction and very inspiring. And when the inspiration isnā€™t there I just create snippets to sample in the Digitakt :alien:

Thereā€™s the entire tune here if you fancy : https://soundcloud.com/tumulishoomaroom/atc-sidechain

1 Like

Is that a Twin Reverb?
Best amp ever!

Wow this pretty much nails my dream-setup minus a bass station 2 and an access virus :slight_smile: very nice

1 Like

My digi will be arriving in a couple days and am looking forward to getting it setup to sequence my synths, etc. ~ how are yaā€™ll accomplishing this? Via midi in, out and thrus? Or midi out to interface and then routed or using a seperate midi ā€˜boxā€™?

I use this simple midi thru box:
http://www.midisolutions.com/prodqth.htm

I use a kenton midi thru box connected to the digitakt midi out. It has 1 in and 4 midi out, the out goā€™s to 3 induvidual instruments and 1 goes into a daisy chained set of midi devices that have midi thru

Can the cat do midi? Looks lige its plugged in to :wink:

1 Like

Just got an OP-1 (again!) to pair with my DT, along with a Kenton to make them talk. This is my dream combo!! Finally, no GAS! Especially handy for working around the DTā€™s lack of slice mode. The OP is my slice lab now. Sequencing the slices with the DT along with the OP-1 midi LFO is amazing!

7 Likes

Current set up, nothing special but producing results. Volcas are just food for the digi right now. Head phone out of the digi is going into the kp1, that way I get a dry and wet signal, sort of.

10 Likes

I love it. Nice and simple.

A couple of people were interested in a video. I uploaded several the last couple of weeks :slight_smile: latest can be found here:

I performed last Thursday with this setup. The recording will be online sometime next week I hope. Cheers!

(this topic is bad for GAS btw, very pretty setups)

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

IMG_1983-2

a little late to the party, had my doubts but so far really liking the digitakt and OT combo.

Upgraded buttons and encoders feel great, but also a little alien to me after getting used to 5 elektron machines that felt a lot more similar to each other.

i use my apollo mixer to cue signals to the digitakt for sampling, and process the digitakt output through the OT.

4 Likes

This is my little spaceship in my travel trailer. Only thing you canā€™t see is my iPad, cuz I used it to take the picture. I have been using the usb out on the Minilogue to control Zeeon on the iPad and then routing the audio out into the audio in on the Minilogue, giving me a digital voice with an analogue filter, and adding another oscillator or three to the Minilogueā€™s limited sound palette.

8 Likes

Octatrack lookinā€™ all warpedā€¦ did you leave it in the car?

4 Likes

Yeah, sheĀ“s my midi hub. IĀ“m thinking about changing to a yorkshire though. I heard they are supposed to be more reliable.