Your digitakt setup

The Nord A1 is just gorgeous isn’t it?
Nice little set up there, good luck with the DT…

It really is. I badly wanted the OB-6 but just couldn’t justify the expense and as you can see I only have room for one synth on the desktop. Can’t beat the versatility of the A1 with 4 parts and fx though. It’s no OB-6 but its a good second choice.

2 Likes

You tried activating all four slots and pressing randomise yet?

Nuts

My very first Electron box :slight_smile: Now I’m officially allowed to post here
Modular done, I really think this time it’s a great cohesive instrument, which is perfectly completed my the Digitakt.

13 Likes

played last night using
-DT

I wasn’t on peak form, but it’s absolutely enough to make interesting music with alone (at least, if you like minimal electronic music).

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

You can always throw an entire orchestra on a track… :wink:

Your speakers are so far away from each other :open_mouth:

The wide angle of the iPhone gives the impression that my desk is huge when it is in fact, very small.

1 Like

Haha fair enough

Digitakt
Casiotone MT-500
Marantz PMD-221 Tape Recorder
Adobe Audition running on MacBook Pro
Apogee ONE sound card

example 01
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq9930aah0rak9e/Untitled_01_Slow_01.mp3?dl=0

Originally I drive my eurorack with the Deluge but its in repair because of CV outputs that are unstable. I grabbed my Digitakt as stand in…

8 Likes

16 Likes

This is almost arousing.

1 Like

9 Likes

6 Likes

Sta-Level and Bricasti… just lovely.

1 Like

6 Likes

Smallish modular and Digitakt is such a perfect setup. How do you like the Orthogonal Devices modules ? They seem insanely powerful ! Digitakt has quenched my gas for these for the time being but I know it’s going to come back :slight_smile:

The 301 is bonkers but still very much in development.

The 101-102 sequencer makes me very happy indeed, I probably only use 20% of what it can do but that is still insanely powerful and fun.

1 Like