Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Really nice. I’m feeling a Italian Western vibe.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, very aggressive first half :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Digitakt + electribe live track recorded to a cassette.

5 Likes

All digitakt record with zoom H6
vox sample added in Daw

2 Likes

Digitakt Only

12 Likes

My first attempt to play out a “complete” idea on only the Digitakt . Love this box! It’s ambientish.

2 Likes

digitakt jam experimenting with polyrhythm
and track scales record on Zoom H6.

All Digitakt sounds, with Arturia beatstep controlling some things and sequencing different tracks in different moments in this live session, mix on the go on the digitakt + some editing + mastering with Ardour afterwards. Feel free to comment, critic, like, share, etc. Thanks for listening and I hope you like it.

3 Likes

These tracks are all digitakt. Except for some extra compression in ableton.

2 Likes

Wow! I love this track. The pads and the smooth bass sounds are amazing! More please:)

broken link, did you change your name in soundcloud? i got the same problem once.

Here’s my latest Digitakt-only track. I was experimenting with a different way of working with bass samples. Here I recorded one sample full of short bass notes an octave apart, and then in a separate sample I recorded two long bass notes an octave apart. Then I wrote a bass line, p-locked the start points and note on each trig, and made a beat around that bassline :slight_smile:

6 Likes

really nice sound/sequencing! congrats

1 Like

Thank you! Really appreciate the listens :black_heart:

103.6 bpm hiphouse jam
all digitakt all the time

record with Zoom H6

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here it is a Techno track I made using DT only.

1 Like

I’ve made two pieces of music with just the Digitakt in an attempt to see what it could do with samples of my guitar in both one-shots and some phrases I played:

Blimbo

Blimbo (Reprise)

1 Like

Well it was my first one

So mitch things in progress but just one other published :

6 Likes