Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

That’s the beauty of it, DT only! The filthy pumping grime you can get for the compressor is very interesting. I’ve also managed to export/import sounds and patterns so I’m all set for making beats and organising livesets.
This machine is full of resources!!

1 Like

Me too man, I’m just back from vacation where I had time to sit down and work down the list of things I wanted to understand about the DT to improve my workflow and have more fun with it. Which is what it’s all about!

1 Like

Can you re-sample through the Compressor?

1 Like

Still on 1.04 but from what I read, I’m pretty sure you can.

@Le_filou Still use your sp404? Or have you switched to DT only? I’ve bought an sp404sx to complement the DT weaknesses but I feel I’ve stopped tapping into the DT full potential as a result…

1 Like

Not sure, haven’t tried but don’t see why not

I sold my 2x sp404sx and still not sure I bought 2 in the first place. But I always try to stick to 1 single machine for that reason to make sure to get the most out of it.
Right now I’m super happy with the DT and will prob ditch the OP for a while. Super exciting!

1 Like

:pray: Mostly EQ and saturation on each channel and good bit of compression on 2 bus (2 x MJUC in this case)

1 Like

Made with 3 DT samples and the others are from Modular Synth.

1 Like

Hi Elektronauts.

Would like to share a little live jam with you.

Digitakt/electribe 2 to Zoom H5

electribe on the bass + some HH and the rest is digitakt.

Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

Just made my first hip hop vibe beat on the Digitakt
I posted a video on YouTube check it out.
I used a zoom h1n to record

1 Like

Digitakt jam record with Zoom H6
(cut down from 12min to 7min in Daw)

2 Likes

Great topic!
Here’s some digitakt only stuff - “double pattern” songmode, no external fx, just mastering

1 Like

Hi all -

Bit of a lurker but I made this work in progress for an upcoming gig in London on Saturday. It’s the first thing I’ve done with the Digitakt, and completely improvised.

If you’re around, it’d be great to have some fellow digitakters there. Here’s the practice set:

Cheers!

Bill

ps = the gig is a Hundred Years Gallery in London: https://www.facebook.com/events/2168141413448112/

3 Likes

something between a jam and some edition afterwards…
https://soundcloud.com/user-105086758/quedarse

1 Like

I forgot it was 3/03 day today, so made something weird and dark, based around downtuned kalimba loops.

Should’ve made acid.

Opportunity missed.

3 Likes

this time i share our new mix. feel free and dive into it.

3 Likes

Hi all,
I made something new, with the help of beatstep, a little edition and mastering in Ardour (using Calf plugins and Linux Studio Plugins Project).

I am open to critics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this one works well live

3 Likes

Hey everyone - I just dropped a footwork inspired EP where the instrumental was performed/recorded live on the Digitakt - stereo outs, no OB. Edited in Ableton for structure, no further processing or mixing except for mastering at Studio 11 Chicago. Everything is Digitakt except for vocal samples/sfx. Enjoy!

4 Likes

A little bit too aggressive for my own taste but this sounds damn good! Great job man

1 Like