Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Here’s a 4 track jam session I recorded yesterday. Enjoy!

7 Likes

@BillyTruant very nice.
You inspired me to record one of my songs i was working on lately
It is based on a guitarloop i made.

3 Likes

Wow!! That sounds so cool! Great job with the video editing, too. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Coming Through

Here’s a DT only song I made. I had some really good samples to work with.

1 Like

crunchy track base around classic windows startup fanfare!
haha!

3 Likes

Whoa, that was awesome!

1 Like

This one too! Very clever!

1 Like

Some stuff i made the past year. Love the power the digitakt has, my favorite part must be the massive reverb when its on max.

5 Likes

my best digitakt song yet. great machine!

8 Likes

While testing overbridge 2.0

5 Likes

made for stbb this week
all digitakt, record with zoom h6

The grammar nut that I am wishes the title of this thread could be edited. I so want to change ‘some’ to ‘any’.

Latest output from the DT built around a nice clave factory sample. Drum samples courtesy of PO-12, bass sampled from Circuit. Tried to do a proper mixing and mastering in Live.

3 Likes

Thanks mate! This one was a lot of work though. Havent found the time to drive the Digitakt to such extremes again :slight_smile: But it was so nice to see that this little buddy holds its own and stays stable with all these P-Locks, Sample Locks, Microtimed-Patterns and what not.

In the end we can say: Wanna do a Filmscore? No problem, get the Digitakt. It can do everything! :smiley:

Trying to do Old School Hip Hop/Electro Funk stuff. My first track… I’m a total Newb… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

here’s a new one I did… only Digitakt :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Made 4 tracks with DT then I got rid of it, we did not klick unfortunately.
Two of tracks was released on a label, the other two you will find a bit back here :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s another one I forgot to share here… going dub techno this time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is impressive.

1 Like

This is killa, getting some Earthbound vibes from some of the sounds.

1 Like