Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

phone stuck way too deep into rokit

Uploading…

Uploading…

recently discovered recorded with huawei p8 lite 2017

24290 (1.9 MB)

edit:

who need a HEAT anyways?

1 Like

24292 (2.6 MB)

again this time bit further from speaker

all digitakt fuckery

2 Likes

nice bass grit

fuzz here is fire!

Have post some of tracks from my new EP
“Stabby Bats” before now, as have made been.
And have post in Our Music also.
Not want to spam up the place,
but is Digitakt Only release, and is free download
(if one has such interest), and perhaps is valid here
also a post.
I hope you enjoy, fam, is just with Digitakt and love.

yea this is incredible

1 Like

Just a jam i recorded straight into ableton with only some eq/comp to tame some spikes. Kind of waiting on overbridge to turn these into actual songs. The patterns are kind of disparate in some spots, and the mix could use fine tuning

I just discovered that there’s a way to make a track on the Digitakt without inputting anything into the sequencer.

It’s like an interesting exploration of time. And almost free-jazz. Very cool.

Has anybody done this?

In case you couldn't figure out what I was talking about

Trig length infinite. Infinite hold and decay. Play- Fwd/Rev- Loop. Hit a trig and let it loop being affected by LFOs and whathaveyou

4 Likes

Great!

Here are two tracks I made :blush: Mostly hiphop influenced beats … but I would love to make some lofi house stuff too…

11 Likes

digitakt only tech-house jam

1 Like

rock and jazz songs from the 60s & 70s sampled. digitakt only: https://audiomack.com/song/pat-bapt/tbst

Thanks ! Just tried it ! Real fun :+1:

1 Like

Loving the vibes and the production skills, would love to hear what you come up with making lof-fi house :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a bunch! will post them here for sure

Nice, :slight_smile:
I’m curious, what Lo-Fi House artists/tracks are you listening to?

Been listening to DJ Windows XP, DJ Boring, Ross from Friends… I think they’re all under the same label. Also some artists I found on Bandcamp DJ Honesty, Interstate, Jesse Bru, Mall Grab, Subjoi… Any artists you recommend? Always looking for new names ahaha

1 Like

Man, this is great! Really nice groove and a complete song. Did you run the DT headphone out to the Zoom H1n in, and then monitor from the Zoom? Clearly that seems to work pretty well. Do you then massage the file in a DAW afterward or just sync to your video and upload?

Can you give a more detailed description? Would you set up all the tracks to have infinite trig length, hold/decay, etc. or just pick one at random? Do you have an example tune where you’ve done this? Cheers.