Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Just Digitakt :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::herb:

sick groove!

Thanks! Lead melodies are TE Pocket operators, same with the hats and bass… All sampled into and sequenced from the DT. Drums are MPC60 samples :v:

Loving the Digitakt. Gets me very inspired :slight_smile:

Thats a nice slice of chilled leftfield house, would love to have heard a bass note or two come in at some point but nice work

Thanks! You’re right, there’s some space in the low end that could be filled. I have to work on my bassline skills, not the easiest part… :smile:

It’s basically DigiOnly except for the MicroKorg and the Model D being controlled by the Digitakt. I could have sampled it into the Digitakt :smiley: I’ll post more

New Record Wit the Digitakt
Minimal Techno (LiveCut)
SkyWalker 's LiveTest w/DiGiTaKT v3 (Livecut) 31-05-2018

Another mini mix of patterns from the Digitakt. Nothing else was used except running through some outboard gear into 2 tracks in Reaper. It really picks up steam around the 3:00 minute mark. Thanks for checking it out.

Nice!

live jam on digitakt only
9 minutes tech house 126.3bpm
this week stbb submission

in honour of E3 i made this little “chiptune”-inspired track
heavy use of samples from the Pocket Operator PO-20 … i love the sidechained chords function on that little guy! Sounds amazing with the digitakt reverb and delay

Havent posted something in my own Thread for a while now. About time to change this i think! :slight_smile:

Here … we … go !

Enjoy! And because one is not enough … lets finally add a twin to the Digi :wink: Cant wait to see what i come up with both of them in the future! :slight_smile:

loving this “deep” minimal techno… digitakt is so good at this stuff w/ the effects

great jam!

nice! I’ve seen many of your videos and I have to say this is probably one of my favs.
and… two digitakts! that’s a nice treat :slight_smile:

This is 100% Digitakt.
Recorded in one take onto a zoom h1.

thanks mate! Yeah, two of them allow for much more elaborate stuff now, thats for sure. Lets see if i get used to it :slight_smile:

yeah I would probably use them as separate decks and mix different tracks… I also have an Octatrack so I’m super excited about the possibilities between those two… so many things to try out!

hell yeah! but so little time … :blush:

Here’s a jam I recorded recently:

One cool trick I found is to set the reverb decay to INF and make a backdrop out of some notes fed into it, and then play over this background texture, an example is in the intro here.

Nice! Great use of reverb and feedback.