Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Thats a nice slice of chilled leftfield house, would love to have heard a bass note or two come in at some point but nice work

Thanks! Youā€™re right, thereā€™s some space in the low end that could be filled. I have to work on my bassline skills, not the easiest partā€¦ :smile:

Itā€™s basically DigiOnly except for the MicroKorg and the Model D being controlled by the Digitakt. I could have sampled it into the Digitakt :smiley: Iā€™ll post more

1 Like

New Record Wit the Digitakt
Minimal Techno (LiveCut)
SkyWalker 's LiveTest w/DiGiTaKT v3 (Livecut) 31-05-2018

4 Likes

Another mini mix of patterns from the Digitakt. Nothing else was used except running through some outboard gear into 2 tracks in Reaper. It really picks up steam around the 3:00 minute mark. Thanks for checking it out.

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

live jam on digitakt only
9 minutes tech house 126.3bpm
this week stbb submission

2 Likes

in honour of E3 i made this little ā€œchiptuneā€-inspired track
heavy use of samples from the Pocket Operator PO-20 ā€¦ i love the sidechained chords function on that little guy! Sounds amazing with the digitakt reverb and delay

4 Likes

Havent posted something in my own Thread for a while now. About time to change this i think! :slight_smile:

Here ā€¦ we ā€¦ go !

Enjoy! And because one is not enough ā€¦ lets finally add a twin to the Digi :wink: Cant wait to see what i come up with both of them in the future! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

loving this ā€œdeepā€ minimal technoā€¦ digitakt is so good at this stuff w/ the effects

great jam!

1 Like

nice! Iā€™ve seen many of your videos and I have to say this is probably one of my favs.
andā€¦ two digitakts! thatā€™s a nice treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is 100% Digitakt.
Recorded in one take onto a zoom h1.

5 Likes

thanks mate! Yeah, two of them allow for much more elaborate stuff now, thats for sure. Lets see if i get used to it :slight_smile:

yeah I would probably use them as separate decks and mix different tracksā€¦ I also have an Octatrack so Iā€™m super excited about the possibilities between those twoā€¦ so many things to try out!

1 Like

hell yeah! but so little time ā€¦ :blush:

Hereā€™s a jam I recorded recently:

One cool trick I found is to set the reverb decay to INF and make a backdrop out of some notes fed into it, and then play over this background texture, an example is in the intro here.

16 Likes

Nice! Great use of reverb and feedback.

1 Like

Cool! Has a ā€˜Ninjatuneyā€™ vibe to it :slight_smile:
And yea, top tip with the reverb.

1 Like

Found it on the tube yesterday night, keep it up, itā€™s goody !

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦

digitakt only

recorded with mobile phone stuck unit speaker hole

24288 (1.4 MB)

1 Like