Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

Also our loose collective/band/cottage drinking crew released third album (this was recorded on December 2021 but lots of editing of hours of tracks)

Also newest game soundtrack I made was released too this year:

This year still one other project I am involved with will get a release and then I will focus on the solo stuff for next year!

3 Likes

I think I underpromised and overdelivered this year:

3 Likes

Taken from my last modular jam (includes guitars/vocals)

4 Likes

I just crimped-off another one :poop:

It’s all material that’s been dumped here already so no surprises.

4 Likes

I’m trying rock with my modular (track from this live performance)

Edit: modified the mix a bit as my vocals were too loud and weird ha.

2 Likes

Done ! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s just beautiful!

2 Likes

I wondered if my depression would make me see yet a third year slide by without me finishing it, but I finally got some momentum and finished writing the lyrics and have released my latest album today. Only on Bandcamp and Spotify so far but it’s making its way to all the other platforms.

No Elektrons on the first half but the second half was primarily made with Digitakt + Digitone.

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

This one that I put up today I recorded some time ago (2.5 years?). It is the first song I made where I had three devices all communicating with each other successfully via midi and when I was done I thought, “I am beginning to suck less. There is a chance that maybe I can do this stuff.” It’s not a great song and I hear a few things now that I would’ve fixed if I’d heard them then. But I hadn’t listened to it in quite some time and whilst mastering it yesterday I found that I really liked it and decided I was right. Maybe I can do this stuff. Instruments are TR8S, Circuit Mono Station and Digitone Keys.

6 Likes

volume 3 of weeklybeats tracks this year!

M8 tracker, 0-coast, analog four, LSDJ, a toy piano (plus a touch of analog heat in mastering)

5 Likes

Taken from this live performance with some live voice sampling (added bass/guitars afterward)
It’s a one track free album but it includes all the stems

4 Likes

Instead of paying for mastering I am going to pay for babysitting so I can finish these two damn EPs I am sitting on like a silly hen. :rofl:

9 Likes

Wise investment.

1 Like

Since I hope to do no gear challenge again, I can focus on tracks and with my new gear from this year should be no brainer now that I have a new computer and cool new synths.

1 Like

I only managed one release this year, instead of „at least two“, as announced previously.

1 Like

It’s the last day of November. So one month to go for those that committed but didn’t yet deliver. (Remember, a single track can fulfil your obligations and make you feel warm and fuzzy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

5 Likes

This didn’t really work out for me…
On the other hand my two year old daughter’s language skills have really come on, and all the floorboards in our hallways look GORGEOUS now they’ve been sanded back.

I think Christmas 2023 is a more realistic aim.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds gorgeous! @blakewalt :heart:

1 Like

My post was starting to feel a bit lonely up there!

Thank you for listening!
Happy to hear that from you :pray:

1 Like

Yes. My album is ready, but I need the mastering to be done, which will hoppely happen soon :wink:

1 Like