Your Chillout and Lounge Music

Have a listen to these short track. I recorded birds in the woods and made some sounds with fm synthesis. Hope you enjoy :wink: Would be nice if you share your music here.

5 Likes

Hereā€™s some ambient doodling I cobbled together. Disclaimer: Do not operate heavy machinery while listening.

5 Likes

beautiful work :slight_smile:

2 very nice chill out tracksā€¦ they remind me that I still have to compose one too, but I always ā€œglideā€ away ending up with another ā€œnot so chillyā€ trackā€¦

keep up the nice composing :slight_smile:

Hello there,
Here is my ambient track, made with the help of some oldschool samplers

Itā€™s not a genre I make often, but here is my piece to share!

Just something I put together on the A4(only) when I was messing around with designing a few bass patches.

3 Likes

So, listening to the posted songs definetly inspired me to eventually take on an ambient & chill track :)ā€¦

2 Likes

Thereā€™s just so many different approaches to electronic music! I want to do near all of them when I hear them!

1 Like

Nice track @Nachklangmusik! I love the birdsong in thereā€¦ do you use a field recorder, or did you just stick a mic out the window? Iā€™ve been thinking about something similar.

Pete

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very nice track @Nachklangmusik ! Nice lush chords. Not too dense or cluttered. Feels like each part has breathing room. I like the field recording as well.

Hereā€™s some music of mine that might fall into the ā€œChillout and Loungeā€ category. I donā€™t know, might be a bit dark to be proper Chillout or Lounge?

4 Likes

Octatrack only

2 Likes

Thank you very much Pete! The Birdsong was recorded with a Zoom H6 Fieldrecorder :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for listening! Your Music is very nice Bwax!

Here are my 2 cents:

greetings
jingo

1 Like

oldie but goldieā€¦

Check this one created with my brand new digitone and a dx7 plugin. Really enjoy lately the fm synthesis.
It also contain samples of a field recording on the see.

1 Like

Reviving this thread. So many great tracks.
Here is my contribution. A sound that I would like to explore for now on.

Thank you for listening.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy :wink::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great work :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Thank you Nachklangmusik, much appreciated!

1 Like