You enter this room. You have 30 sec to pick 3 units

lol

Yeah, I know nothing about this stuff. Iā€™m going with the MPC, that nord keyboard, and that recording console it looks like on its side in the first picture

Edit: DAMN the Rhodes, didnā€™t see that! Iā€™m really kicking myself when I leave and seeing everybody with their Rhodes and everybodyā€™s like ā€œheh! Enjoy your NORD, nerd!ā€

3 Likes

Almost exactly my choices except Iā€™d go for the Nord instead of the Juno. Sacrilege to some, and I guess Iā€™m a nerd also! I love the Nord sound though Iā€™ve never had one.

1 Like

Well chosen, although it should be noted here, the Clavia is a Stage (awesome organ and piano), not their Nord Lead ā€¦ unless i am mistaken.
I would return to the room and check, although do not want to invalidate my claim to the free synthesizers.

*waits expectantly by the door for the synthesizers to be delivered.

2 Likes

yamaha cs6x, oberheim and the prophet 600 :slight_smile:

but, to be fair, it took a little more than 30 seconds to find those units. i wouldā€™ve decided differently if this wouldā€™ve been for real i think :wink:

you dont even know how she looks like or how old she is. bold decision mate, bold decision :blush:

Waldorf Microwave XT
MPC 2500
Prophet 600

1 Like

Waldorf XT
ASR 10
Juno or prophet. Canā€™t decide.

Def. the Jupiter 6 (only synth I know that has steel cheeks), the prophet 600, and the MS20. Though that microwave is hard to pass up.

Iā€™d grab the three Planet Phattā€™s because its spelt with a ph !

1 Like

You want something with good Base? Or maybe youā€™re wanting something for Acid?

CHEMISTRY :atom:

This is breaking bad !! :alembic:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take the Microwave XT, the Oberheim and ā€¦ wait a second no Roland JD-800???

Probably just the DX7. I travel light.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I did my back in just looking at it the other day!

Still canā€™t spot the 1200.

Iā€™d definitely grab that voyager on the top shelf of the last picā€¦

Above/behind the MS-20