Season One of Meat Team COMPLETE!

It is, but NOW its officially released.

Should be on all other podcast platforms now, but i don’t listen to podcasts- so I don’t know how to confirm :grinning:

1 Like

And its now public on Soundcloud(i knew there was something i was forgetting)

1 Like

Outside of receiving a song from an artist that insisted on making a song specially for Episode 3 (and recording the accompanying credits once I figure out what the dang song is called :grinning:) I believe Episode 3 is complete.

Man, making these episodes are intense. I love it so much. Just an absolute journey!

(To the people that contributed music for Episode 3, once I confirm that the episode is complete(save for the remaining song) I’ll send you a SECRET LINK to it. :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

Year of the Meat continues:

2 Likes

I don’t understand, this is an all instrumental episode? Aren’t these the pieces already used in prior installments?

Yeah, I pulled the music out of the completed episodes and made it its own thing

BUT! Episode 3 should be available for early listening later today!

1 Like
looking forward to ep 3!

Well, I’m really looking forward to it but don’t push yourself too hard though man. If your release schedule doesn’t have it out until next month, there’s no reason to commit to it just because there’s a finished draft. If you need to listen to it a few times and make adjustments, or however your normal process usually works, I’m sure sticking to your original schedule will still mean way more frequent release cycles than what most people are doing right now. Just saying!

1 Like

I’m starting work on episode 4 now :grinning:

1 Like

Episode 3: Love Life

Details and links in the OP

1 Like

I also forgot to mention that I’m giving away bandcamp download codes of the soundtrack album for supporters of any tier of the Patreon.

In a perfect world, I’d be able to do this and make this project totally free. But I want to, first, make it sustainable of a project. From there, grow it by being able to hire outside help and combine talents to make the best project ever and also be able to pay the artists whose work I use.

From there, I’d like to move on to plays/videos/movies.

I WANT TO MAKE THIS A WHOLE THING! This project is really cool and it can only get cooler!

2 Likes

I’ve spent the past few days brainstorming and scrapping so many story ideas.

While I still think Episode 3 might be the finest episode, its story arc into hopelessness is a stinky room I don’t want to go back to.

Through the various ideas I’ve played around with I’ve had to introspect and determine “what makes a story inspiring to pursue?”

“What makes the story funny?”

The character.

I’ve finally got a story that works. We’re going back into horror for episode 4. Thankfully it’s looking like it’ll be a nice simple 10 minute episode :heart:

1 Like

I await with baited breath

1 Like

#YearOfTheMeat

Episode 3 is now officially released!

Again thanks to:
Phourist & the Photons
Mike E Rivers
DM Meyer
Unifono
And Sinne for contributing their music!

And thanks to Joshua Alan Nethery for playing Chet Handy

4 Likes

Ta-da! Meat Scores Vol 1(Music from Meat Team) is officially released.

Just between us friendly elektronauts

This is mostly just a promotional release. I think the project is cool and this release is just to underline it :grinning:

2 Likes

Getting to second gear on episode 4. Its gonna get weird.

Its going to make episodes 1-3 sound like Taylor Swift in comparison

#TopicalAndRelevantReference

I JUST GOT PERMISSION TO USE A SONG FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS FROM BACK IN THE DAY FOR EPISODE 5!

What a rare position I’m in with this project to be able to communicate with the artists and utilize their music that meant so much to me.

#MeatTeam

4 Likes

Episode 4 on Early Access! Official Release March 2nd!

2 Likes

“Horrifying”

A response i got from someone that got to listen to it early.

I’m super excited to release this one! It feels like the tightest my audio-storytelling has ever been.

The sonic progression of it is so on point imo.

I’m willing to shoot people a link to hear it early.

Just msg me for it

Episode 4 out Saturday.

Writing Episode 5 now. The way its shaping up, im deeming it to be the “season 1 finale”

With the end of season 1 marks the end of the anthology.

After this one, taking a couple months to prepare for “Season 2”

It continues…

#YearOfTheMeat

1 Like