Xfer Serum x DigiPro

Hello,

The VST Serum provide a wonderful tool to make your own waves and export the result easily in your DAW and, with C6, in the Monomachine.

I put already 20+ of my own waves - made with Serum, in my machine. Here is the result :slight_smile:

Good day!

7 Likes

Awesome tip! Thanks :slight_smile:

how do you edit/choose waves in a table from serums 256 to be compatible with mm? is’nt mm limited to 64 waves, or is it 64 different wavetables of 64 waves within them?

Serum has extensive WT edit capability - I believe you can choose how many waves in a table. Don’t have it in front of me but try right click on a wave in the main window to open editor:

Serum has a Wavetable editor built right in- you can create your own wavetables in a variety of ways. Import audio directly from audio files - Serum has a variety of methods and options for analyzing audio for breaking it apart into individual waveforms. You can import single-cycle wavetables of course, as well as many at once (with in-built sorting options, or manual re-ordering). Morph between various wavetables using standard linear interpolation (crossfading) or via harmonic/spectral morphing. Draw directly on the waveform, with optional grid-size snapping and a variety of shape tools. Generate or modify waveforms using FFT (additive). Create or process waveforms using formula functions. Processing menu options allow you to do the other tasks you would want, such as apply fades, crossfa

monomachine mk3 feature request

3 Likes

i havent looked into the wt editing of serum yet so ill try it out. other than that i know about its “resampling” function and it is a very flexible vst.
and to me it’s something about it’s tuning i think that seems off somehow. everything by default seems to be at very low octaves that some wt’s sound bad when set to higher octaves. of topic tho :slight_smile:

mkIII :heart_eyes: i dont know the market but is’nt digital and wavetable on a roll again thanks to serum and ableton wt-synth?

1 Like

I hope so. I’m really hoping for a compact, digitakt-size wavetable synth… DT is almost there but imagine that with a chord mode and more melody/synth-focused features.

A MonoMachine / Serum / Blofeld-type crossover would be insanely cool… :hugs:

and thanks to MI Braids and its WTX4 mode :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Microfreak seems to be proof of that