Working on Syntakt sound pack

:cowboy_hat_face:
Just calling it how I see it :wink:

But seriously, I’ve heard some nice tunes here and there but It’s only been out a few weeks and I think we’ve far from heard what this box is actually capable of.
I want to spend a good while with it before creating a sound pack I’d want to charge money for.

I’m not promoting my pack it’s not even finished, I was just talking about sound design and what I’m working on. no links or anything. Sorry you took it as hijacking, I was just sharing sounds.
Let’s be creative not agitated.

Peace

9 Likes

I was on the development team and one of the sound designers for the Syntakt…
Thanks for the positive vibes!
Peace

11 Likes

I was just listening to Voltagectrlr’s East Coast Syntakt video and 2 minutes in it disappeared, right in front of my eyes!!!
V - can you do a new thread and post it up or PM it to me, I was enjoying the beginning of that. (Understand why you pulled it though - to keep the peace.)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a peace keeper at the end of the day. I’ll make a new thread and I’ll invite the community to participate, I’ve met some amazing artist on this fourm and always learn, teach and share with my fellow elektronauts.

9 Likes

your work is really interesting. love your octa stuff :fire:

1 Like

This sounds cool as hell. What’s your method, what machines are you focusing on, if you care to share?

Re: the main thread, I’m always looking for glitchy percussion and weird ambient sounds!

Out of respect for the original post. I’ll start a new thread where we can discuss this in detail.

5 Likes

Would definitely be interested.

Certainly interested, especially in sounds leveraging the mod matrix well :slight_smile: