Wooden Side Panels

sick! do you plan on making them available to others ?:D[/quote]
maybe, I am planning to add a finger-screw option for removing the side panels easily to put elektron devices in bags for gigs, also there will be different colors available. but this is all in future :slight_smile:

…spent few hours to hand-cut some plexiglass and make a couple of side-panels for my AR and MM :slight_smile:

…made a better version :stuck_out_tongue:

this panels are made out of MDF, they’ve been laser cut so they can also be engraved with logos and whatnot (this will add to the final price). the design needs to be refined a bit and then they will be ready to join the list of all the others already available :joy:

i should be able to have a couple of choices for the material and different colors as well. more info to come. in the meantime, if anyone is interested, please do get in touch.

Nice one Guga! Looks great. Noticed reversible vent holes on the rytm side but not on the mm side though? How many mm’s are you allowing for the screws into the MM?

Also been thinking about frames lately, with the lack of new EIT1’s available, & wanting something that folded. Just posted this one in another thread yesterday and thought it might warrant a re-share here.

1 Like

PL-2 compatible 2-tier Elektron Stand which I made for a couple of my customers:

1 Like

Hello guys, check this offers on ebay:

https://www.ebay.de/usr/ni_le2?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Those Spike panels are ridiculously overpriced.

@jbhelp could you send me the buldingplans for your laser cut AR stand ? juliusmax02@yahoo.de :slight_smile: would be super nice :slight_smile: and what screws do you use ? M4 or M3 . thanks alot :slight_smile:

Hi!
Can anyone here send me the exact dimensions (including the place for vents) for panels?
I would like to make some side panels for my Rytm and Monomachine.

Hi !
Do you stil make some side panels for 2 Elektron gears like these ones on the photos (black & transparent) ? How much do you sell them ?
-Best regards.

Hi no sorry but I’ve got a Fonik stand for 2 digi boxes for sale
£75 it was £110 new
Very very nice stands!