Windows Beta testers wanted

OS: macOS Monterey 12.6.3 (2019 MacBook Pro Intel Core i9)
DAW: Ableton Live 11.2.10 Suite
Devices: Digitakt/Syntakt
Experience: 20+ years designing UI/UX for web and apps, working closely with software engineers.

DAWs: Reason 12, Reaper 6, FL Studio 21, Ableton Live 11, Renoise, Bitwig 4.4.8, Maschine 2 Standalone
Device: Syntakt

DAW: Ableton 11/reason 11
Boxes: digitakt, syntakt, analog heat mk1

Yes!!! I’m stoked about this, overbridge is the primary way I use my elektron boxes

System: Windows 10
DAW: Ableton Live 11, Cakewalk, Roland Zen beats
Devices: Digitone, Digitakt, Syntakt

DAW: Ableton 11 and Bitwig 4.4.8
Devices: Digitakt, Syntakt, Analog Four MK2, Analog Heat MK2

Win 10
Live 11.2
Analog Four mk1
Analog Rytm mk1

Windows 10 on an old Xeon 1680v2.
User of Reason 11 and Live 9.
Elektron : Rythm mk1, A4 mk1, DN, ST
Job: Software maintenance engineer

System: Windows 11
PC: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Geforce RTX 2070 Super
DAW: Reaper, Samplitude
Synths: Syntakt, Digitakt, Digitone, Analog Four MK2
Job: Crusher of Music, Crasher of Software
All software (incl. VSTs) legal

1 Like

Win 10 pro
Bitwig
Syntakt, Digitakt, Digitone Keys, Anolog heat mk2

Windows 10
Bitwig 4.4.8
Analog Heat MK1

Windows 10 Pro, Win 7
Audacity :wink:
OT, Digitakt, Digitone, Syntakt, AR, AR, AH

I could try to contribute! :slight_smile:

Bitwig Studio 4.4.8 on both systems, but also Logic Pro
Analog Rytm MKII (possibly getting another box but that’s it for now)

Windows 10 Pro
Cubase Pro 10 / Live 10 Intro
A4, Dn, Dt

DAW: Ableton Live 11, FL Studio 21
Devices: Digitakt, Syntakt

I do QA testing for a software company.

I would love to be involved in this and I happen to have experience doing exactly this.

I spent two years at Akai Professional in QA and another year as the software Project manager during the development of the MPC renaissance, MPC studio, iMPC and the Ableton push among other projects. I also spent a year at Arturia doing QA for the Arturia spark and during my time at both companies I also did sound design work making expansions for the MPC series, Arturia spark and programing patches for the Prophet V/VS.

I have ample experience writing highly detailed reproducible bug reports and have been involved in the development of dozens of high level releases from concept to shipping often operation in multiple roles at the same time from writing spec sheets during a products conception to quality assurance to quality assurance lead to project management and more.

I have been using Elektron products since 2012 and have owned most of them (machinedrum uw, monomachine, octatrack, analog four, analog Rytm and Digitone) I have been using Overbridge since it was first released.

Additionally I have been involved in synthesizers and music production since 2004.

I have both Windows and OSX machines
My current machines are running Windows 10 and OSX Ventura
(I’d be willing to upgrade/downgrade OS if needed for testing purposes)
For Overbridge capable machines I currently own I have the Analog four mk1 Analog Rytm mk1 and Digitone. I have experience in all major DAWs but prefer Ableton.
I am very familiar in working on projects with NDAs and/or that require complete discretion and would honor any agreement in privacy.

I would be very happy to participate in testing and would hope that it could lead to further opportunities.

Please let me know if you’re interested and if you require any more information.

1 Like

DAW: Reason 12
Elektron devices : Digitakt, Digitone

DAW: Ableton 11
Elektron devices: Syntakt, Digitakt, Digitone, Octatrack MK2

I work as a QA Engineer by profession (Salesforce and related integrations).
I am very detailed and organized. I write test scripts, run tests and make bugs, daily.

1 Like

System: W10 pro
DAW: Reaper, Pro Tools
Devices: Syntakt, Digitakt

Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
OS build 22621.1265
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

Daw: Ableton live 11 standard / Reaper
Devices: Syntakt, octa mk2, digitakt, heat mk2

Cheeky comment coming up…

Sadly can’t contribute to this as I’m still running Win 7 with Overbridge. I use REAPER as my DAW which as we all know has some Overbridge issues across Windows.

I see there’s a few above but could I urge any available Win 10/11 REAPER users to put themselves forward if they can?

Could I also please urge Elektron to make sure they try to include REAPER in the beta? Big thanks!

4 Likes