Will Elektron go Big..!

Yes. They’re releasing the AnalogBig, or Ab, next Thursday.

It’s already sold out, and not compatible with Overbridge, but there will be stickers and esoteric phrases peppered all over the packaging.

17 Likes

17 Likes

They can keep there Stickers but I´ll take an Analog big! Ha ha don’t really care about Overbridge I was loving their boxes long before that came along.

1 Like

Great now Elektron is hiring Elephant slaves for their marketing…

Don’t spend a lot of time round here, do you?

28 Likes
3 Likes

I just received mine. It’s big!

6 Likes

Meh… sometimes.

This is Sweden we are talking about. Those elephants are unionized [*] and have a good benefits package.

[*] “union-ized”, not “un-ionized”. Though they are probably un-ionized as well…

19 Likes

For those that have tried both the Mk.1 and Mk.2 versions of either the Analog Four and Rytm, how did you find the transition to the bigger device? I’m wondering if the change in button layout/size helped with the workflow or if it didn’t make much difference and you’d prefer something more compact?

Let´s hope they struck a deal to get payed in Euros then not Swedish Kr.

2 Likes

Size… isn’t everything

1 Like

I preferred the layout ergonomics and extra features of the MK11 but the MK1 are totally capable for much less money so its up to what you are willing to pay… and small sacrifices to be had on the MK1s.

1 Like

I heard that there will be a new product called OctaAnalogMonoSidRytmDrumToneTakt which will be a little smaller than a refrigerator and will come with a 1000 page manual that guarantees to be more confusing than usual.

1 Like

Collaboration with Roland

4 Likes

I would love an Analog/Mono/Rytm no larger than an ironing board and a manual included in the high resolution touch screen thanks!

Nobody likes a boaster

1 Like

Who doesn’t like a toaster?

3 Likes

Gonna roast that boaster.
Cut his ass up like bread for the toaster.

5 Likes

What’s all this Roller coaster talk?

3 Likes