Why no Mix/Send option on the Spring delay?!

Seems like a mad omission considering it is there on the other reverbs…
Makes it impossible to do proper dub…need to be able to suddenly whack the signal into the spring and back again so that it decays out…
It’s a shame that the delays on the OT are a bit disappointing especially having to pan to get Ping Pong

(Proud new OT user!)

So you’re missing the ‘Send’ mode offered in the two other reverbs… isn’t the unswitchable ‘Mix’ mode doing the same as the send mode anyway ? when used between 0-64 (instead of 0-127 in the other switchable reverb send modes)

if your content is naturally panned or has distinct content on either channel, it’ll be obvious the delay is actually panning, if left=right then the panning (which is happening) will just cancel out - what you want is a mono delay ping pong or a specific stereo delay mode that pans each channel tap the same side ! i see your point for mono material, whether that ‘X’ ui mode will be extended or not is anyone’s guess, can’t see it tho

The Mix mode is useless for dubbing. I need to be able to fire a snare or whatever off into the send temporarily and have the spring “ring out” but have the track dry again while it’s doing it. Works fine with the other verbs because you get the “send” choice mode… If any of the fx need send mode most for this purpose it is the Delay and Spring for Dub!

aaaahhh, i think the penny has just dropped !

yeah, real shame when you think about it

I’m going to have to agree on this one, I find myself using other reverb types because spring won’t let me do this (when I would like to use spring).