Why 90% of users dont have their music in the profile?

I “worked” like this for years; before i discovered the Elektron Machines, bought them and forced me to finally finish something - because i spent money now! :slight_smile:

I would highly recommend you to finish something in your Diary that touches you most - and share it with the people out there! Once you did that first step, you will always ask yourself: How could i hold my stuff back for so long? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

But simultaneously 90% of tracks users start aren’t worth finishing I reckon. We make noise and some of it turns into music, if it was just about finishing tracks then why would anyone bother with all these toys, there’s a reason professionals are going ITB

I do!

:kissing:?

Exactly! …otherwise, it is just tipping in the dark :slight_smile:

Yes, your bandcamp is visible.
Great tracks! especially album “River”

1 Like

Great!
:kissing_smiling_eyes:
…I like your tracks, and you really have a lots of good ones.

1 Like

and thats the reason we are all here, sharing!!

btw. @umonox where is your soundcloud? :stuck_out_tongue:

can somebody explain to me, why is it important to finish the track?
just record something you have!

I second that, there should be other options in the music category (like bandcamp, youtube…)

I know, but it would be nice to have an option for youtube clips in the profile

Because my music sucks

12 Likes

Ive got a music online but I keep things separate generally. if you’re interested in people’s music and you ask them they’ll probably have some to show you. I think most people don’t bother linking their music to their profile cause then it’s just sitting there for every idiot you get into an argument with to slag it off whether it’s good or bad. I think it’s good to keep the identity you create for yourself as an artist separate from the one you create to chat online

4 Likes

That’s true, …but then we end up with multiple personality disorder :slight_smile:

Then you’ll never know…

ha. never recognized these options are available at all. Strange.
I try to add my music but I get error messages.

try different browser
it works fine in Chrome.

2 Likes

@RandomNoise I’m fine though. I got a few digi/vinyl releases here and there. Nothing to prove here and I’m not the most productive person at the moment.

2 Likes

:smile:

4 on the floor, and some bleep bloop bleep

:grin:

1 Like

Cool. It worked. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:
So if anyone is bored right now you can listen to music on my updated profile page :wink:

already listening… :slight_smile:
great tracks!

2 Likes