Which synth would serve you best in a fight against zombies?

There’s a zombie invasion (ain’t it always the way?) and it’s you against them. As zombies go, they’re not the toughest, but there’s lots of them. You can arm yourself only with ONE synth (you don’t need to own it), or MULTIPLE synths if they’re tiny e.g. Pocket Operators, Behringer Pro VS etc. that you intend to use as projectile weapons. Which would you pick? Consider build quality, robustness, sharpness of edges, weight, wieldability, etc. (Or alternatively ignore this nonsense and do something useful…)

4 Likes

smack that aerial right through an eye socket.

12 Likes

easy!

Stylophone gen-r8

you can melt it and forge a sword!

1 Like

Virus

5 Likes

Lyra-8 would be a good portable option, that thing is SOLID. Maybe gaffer tape it to a baseball bat for a bit more reach.

3 Likes

IMG_2956

19 Likes

good choice, everyone knows zombies heads explode from FM, you can also attach a nice flamethrower and go ham on them

3 Likes

‘Frequent Mashing’

3 Likes

For sure a vintage “real” Korg Ms 20.

It 's build like a tank and it has got enclosure made in metal.

5 years of van tour with my old band: not even a scratch

Obviously

20 Likes

Any Keytar

3 Likes

I could explain you…but it basically is a no brainer…

5 Likes

Octasmack

1 Like

To cut them up with supersaws and explode their heads with multitracked distortion and reverbs. And if they catch the flu, thats great to.

1 Like

I think i prefer samplers over synths; chop and slice abilities with very flexibel routing destination options could do the job along with attack and drive settings.

2 Likes

A little zombie bait in front, time it right and push this thing over on them. You’d at least buy a minute to run.

4 Likes

the Open Labs Neko 64, but only for a few minutes.

2 Likes

Mad Max Doof Wagon

18 Likes

or maybe an LRAD

2 Likes

You could bust some skulls with this Roland Keytar. It looks like it was made specifically for various apocalypsii.

7 Likes