Which preset you use for dub chords?

Hello, i simply want to know witch preset you prefer to make dub chords with the digitone, simply with the DN effect and no external FX… do you try other sound pack ? All response are welcome, thanks

Had quite nice results creating a minor chord with the ratio offsets and modulating the harmonics with an LFO, then obviously plenty of delay, reverb and chorus. I’ll see if I can upload the preset later!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Yeah, i use plenty of reverb and delay too, that’s the way it sound good… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but for the digitakt, elektron website propose a pack sound called MODUB where you have good chords and this is that sound that i’m looking for the digitone… Yesterday i play with preset sound B76 on digitone and after few manipulations i found a sound that i like, anyway i agree that a lot of sound can be use for dub chords… i hope elektron make a sound pack with percussion, vocals and chords for dubber… Thanks for your answer :+1:

1 Like

Make some yourself? That’s what I did. Check YT tutorials it you need to.

The ultimate way to get sounds that are close to what you want to hear is to learn about synthesis.
Navigating around patches with a synth like the Digitone is like having a fierce three-master on a lake when you can discover a whole lot of Terra Incognita if you just dare!

This needs a bit of preparation though: look for “synthesis” on this forum, and follow the flow.
My personal favorite is Gordon Reid’s Synth Secrets series on Sound On Sound (here is another link). Still haven’t finished, but I learned a lot from this.

3 Likes