Which midi sync/cv/gate eurorack module for the machinedrum?

i have the doepfer a-190-8 to sync my machinedrum to my modular.
it has one big prioblem, the reset trigger is given out maybe a tiny bit after the clock, with the result that the reset does not work on the first clock, but on the second…
so i search for a different midi to sync eurorack module…
and while i´m at it, why not add cv and other triggers? could use a midi machine to control my modulr, right?

so, theres the yarns that seem to be good for that. but its expensive, and it can do too much things for me. a lot of stuff i don´t need and don´t want to learn…

what else midi to cv and sync interfaces are there that really work with the machinedrum?

Not a module but a pretty good CV converter is this, I have 2 of them, you can define the outputs to what you want using sysex (C6 works well) you have 4 CV and 12 gates to set up how you want.

yes i was thinking about this one, too. but have you set it up that it gives osut midi clock and midi start (for reset), and does it really work correctly?
i read somewhere that someone had problem regarding this with the cv.ocd… (and a machinedrum)

I don’t have MD anymore so I don’t know, however you could use one of the gate outs (assigned to a midi note) to reset your sequencer maybe?

no, i can not, i don´t want a reset from time to time, just want to reset when i hit play…
the cv.ocd should be able to do that, question is if its doding it in the right manner…
the a-190-8 for example is not doing this correctly…