When you have GAS but nothing seems worth it

I have the full Arturia Version of the easel. But i lust for the real thing. Id imagine have the ‘Electric Music Box’ is the ultimate all in one in a case. I think having that would mean looking only at that beautiful work of art for a long time :alarm_clock:

1 Like

Use a part of that money for some charity

2 Likes

make sure the room acoustics is up to scratch, better monitors, converters, desk and racks etc

3 Likes

Or spend some time helping out the charity for opening a different thought process

1 Like

I’m more “When you have gas but can’t afford” situation.

2 Likes

I think this might not be very nice from me considering the spirit of this thread :smiling_imp:

BUT … if you like modular synths and the west-cost sound, I would recommend to study the manuals and videos of the Buchla 200e system. It’s so much more than I am used from Eurorack. Buchla was a genious. All this functionality and creative ideas inside the modules. After having spend some time studying the options … I fell under its spell … :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes its a rabbit hole of buried money. But not as pretty? I know looks shouldnt come into it but GAS fuels all emotions and having both sound and looks is eternal and here the Easel wins.

Edit the 200e is out of my range. $30k is too much GAS for most.

https://www.jrrshop.com/buchla-200e-system-7

1 Like

Same here … but why not dream … :pleading_face:

Best of luck to you!

1 Like

I actually donate pretty often! Especially when tax season comes, I always give a portion of my return to my favorite charities. I also donate clothes regularly, and part of one of my day jobs is helping out local charity organizations. Soon we’ll be doing Paws For a Cause :grin:

1 Like

This is something I ALWAYS miss. My room definitely needs some foam treatment, but at the same time I share it with my significant other and idk how she feels about how that’ll make the room look lol.

2 Likes