What's your TECHNO setup

If I was to look for you in the phone book, would I have to search under “Mr Techno”?

1 Like

Nice. Do you need two Squids?

1 Like

I think i found my dream setup for now. This is a little video of a little jam. meanwhile i bought a bigger case.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Nice one. I could be happy with that. How do you use the faderfox?

Thanks ! The faderfox is controlling various parameters of the OT like FX or filters so I have less menu diving and instant control .

1 Like

Shame the audio wasn’t through a mix bus. Nice combo and sounds :slight_smile:

There’s a lot of questions i would like to have answers to :

• about the OT :
  1. Why using headphone for audio ?
  2. What is the job it is in charge of ?
  • about the Squids :
  1. Do they send sequences to AR ?
  2. What equipement receive midi notes from them ?

I should bite the bullet and get me one of those.

(Thanks nauts. Visiting pretty much the first time since july and i already have instant GAS :smile: )

I like the workflow of the squid and needed more then 16 tracks so bought a second one :slight_smile:

1 Like

about the OT :

1. Why using headphone for audio ? Could not find the right cable, just moved…
  2. What is the job it is in charge of ? Playing samples and providing effects for the Model D and Neutron
  • about the Squids :
  1. Do they send sequences to AR ? Yes the left one uses 12 tracks for the AR
  2. What equipement receive midi notes from them ? All of them except the Avalon, I just like one and the same interface for sequencing, 22 tracks in total
1 Like

You saw this already?

6 Likes

No, thanks for sharing, will look forward to that.

Yeah, and in case you have any questions you can ask them in the comments of that post.

1 Like

Can’t believe Kink is the new frontman for Jamiroquai.

16 Likes

Sounds cool. I like.
And the Typhoon seems to deliver some massive low end. Impressive…damn^^

1 Like

How do you handle all those audio channels in your mixer?

Is everything set to mono?

On paper not ideally, but soooo much fun in action!

22 Likes

Nice little setup! Missed opportunity that the 101, doesn’t have audio input.

1 Like

nice rig! what case are you using, and would you mind sharing how you assembled everything with foam, risers, etc? everything looks so clean and tightly packed! i have a similar setup and want to build something like this, but dont know where to find a case and foam I can cut…

1 Like