What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw]

4 channels eh? so you could add two channels of OT resampling into the mix? That transmit MIDI clock, hmm?

Yea 4 channels, can hook up turntables or CDJs, or use all 4 decks with Rekordbox, or a mix of all of the above. I’ve been doing 3 deck mixes.

No MIDI clock (pioneer says “yet”)

I wasn’t really in the market for this much machine, but it was a refurb at about 28% off.
Now that I’ve used it, I love it. The jogwheels are great

That’s kind of cool, FM guitar!

Shenzen! Clone land of knobs :smile:

Feel free to sneeze in my general direction.

New headphone amp from Little Labs. The Monotor. So far just using it with maschine mk3 i will link it to my x desk and neve MBP later.

The biggest thing I noticed is I can hear my drums on maschine much better on this l. I’m hearing more detail. Currently using an MDR7510 with it.

Early review: wow the SP1200 emulation is more audible with this amp I can really hear it even if I tune down the sample by -1.10. So cool.

OK…got it as a gift…not a purchase…but…still sounds very good!

Oooooh microcassettes!! :smiley:

Or is that a boombox with a regular cassette in it? Looks can be deceiving…

Regular Cassette, but 30 years old. Much heavier than it looks.

That gives me fond memories… started making tapes of our own musics with one of those back in the day! No line ins either, we just used the internal mic aimed at the speakers… good times

third time I’ve owned this beauty. wonder if it’ll stay this time…?

So dope… those Waveboy fx are crazy.

Local acquisition… pretty much dead mint from 1987. Going to see how it integrates into my setup. Interestingly, the expanse on the right fits the Digitwins perfectly (with a EQD pedal in between) and the left a Toraiz AS-1.

Also picked up a Strymon Dig, looks promising.

Zoia as send EFX via CUE on the OT.

Noob mistake not getting a power supply for it beforehand. Been sitting around for a week until this arrived. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K65TBTO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Having spare power supply is a lesson learnt ! :slightly_smiling_face:

OT + DN is the new super combo. Here’s the latest incarnation of my Temple Audio FX board. I think I’m done tinkering (hah). Also a shot of the IKEA desk set up for jamming.
Edit: duh - latest purchase is the Polymoon. I intend to focus on making music now, and stop tweaking the setup!

Kenton Thru-5
More parallel MIDI, so I don’t have to switch on all the devices. \o/

Iconnectivity Mio4 and Behringer patchbay. Mio4 solved my midi thru chain and the patchbay is there to encourage experimentation :slight_smile:

a mssiah cardridge for my old commodore that i bought in somewhere in the late 80’s… and it sounds great!

probably some knobs at the DIY modular shops that will work. a nord w/Davies on it would be interesting :slight_smile:

https://modularaddict.com/parts/knobs

https://synthcube.com/cart/synth-diy/parts/knobs