What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Bought a Digitone (2 months old, like new with Decksaver for 380€ :handshake::raised_hands:) to pair with my OP-Z.

Mainly to add a ton of atmosphere and ambient sounds and get a sound boost through the external inputs.

13 Likes

I had 2 x h9. Sold one now looking at buying another. Was a foolish sale. I control them from my octatrack. Great effects units :+1:

2 Likes

That DN deal is the steal of lifetime!

5 Likes

Yes, i guess:) Had to buy it for 900€ together with a nearly new Digitakt (with Decksaver). Had no use for the Digitakt and sold it within an hour for 520€ :grinning:

4 Likes

Empress Zoia - I intend to make some midi controllers, fx, synths, loopers, and generally have fun exploring it.

5 Likes

That blue thing in the corner is not what it seems to be

1 Like

That‘s for sure. And even if - no hay banda.

There is no band.

1 Like

This beauty. Intentions: compare it to Zoia, find out whether it cures my lust for a Space Echo and relieve some of the stress I’ve been having lately.

10 Likes

Such a good looking pedal.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ordered a MicroMonsta yesterday. Intentions are for an affordable way to get some nice pads when needed. Seems like a nice sounding machine for not a lot of dough

5 Likes

Oh! That’s amazing! Thank you for that and including that second picture :smiley::smiley::smiley:

My Micromonsta is usually on pads duty, cause it simply produces such wonderful pad sounds… sprinkling fairy dust all over the place. Can’t let it do bass or smt^^
I made some wavetables with Audioterm for the little Monsta recently, but the stock wavetables are also very nice!

Makes me feel better about this purchase! The price and UI tipped it for me, plus I’ve heard so many jams where the sound was quite nice. Oh, and the fact that it takes up so little desk space doesn’t hurt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Latest:

Will haul my gear to writing sessions with my band… and to play venues, too.

12 Likes

my latest purchase:

Dirt cheap (60€) and has just what we need in a live setup, so that’s one less big box to carry.

3 Likes

It was probably inevitable that I’d end up with one of these. Not sure what I intend to do with - DIY wavetables, obviously - but I bought it more out of curiosity than need or intent. If I dig it enough to keep it, it’ll sit alongside its great grandaddy in some of my tracks.

9 Likes

Do let us know what you think of it in some weeks . I’m interested .

1 Like

have you seen the health issues surrounding the factory who made/make teflon …
not good…
though i’m not sure the frying pans etc cause issues.

i’ll have a pancake , i’m hungry. send it over later.

We threw all our no stick pans in the cellar half year ago and have no intention to ever use them again.
Feeling much better without them^^

1 Like